THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Kickboxing Star Badr Hari Wanted by Dutch Police

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Kickboxing Star Badr Hari Wanted by Dutch Police Empty Kickboxing Star Badr Hari Wanted by Dutch Police

Post  payneNglory1 Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Kickboxing Star Badr Hari Wanted by Dutch Police 2010116134322689

Sometimes the pressures of being one of the best in the world is a bit much too handle, and for K-1's Bad Boy, Badr Hari, it seems like he is always seconds from imploding. If you'll remember back to March, Badr Hari was having some fingers pointed in his direction for being involved in a February assault on a bouncer in front of a nightclub.

Badr Hari then claimed that he in no way had anything to do with this assault and his management told reporters that he was not actually wanted by police. It looks like the investigators in the case have finally made some headway in the case and have three of the four suspects were in custody and questioned. The fourth man implicated was Badr Hari, whose lawyer apparently promised police would be delivered to them on Wednesday. Wednesday came and went and there was no Badr Hari.

Hari is likely the #1 heavyweight kickboxer in the world right now, but coming on the heels of a DQ loss at his last fight for stomping a downded opponent, this is bad news indeed.

I've long hoped to see Badr Hari inside a cage, but this isn't quite what I was hoping for.
    Shanemc
    Shanemc
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Kickboxing Star Badr Hari Wanted by Dutch Police Empty Re: Kickboxing Star Badr Hari Wanted by Dutch Police

Post  Shanemc Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:35 pm

what is with Badr??? i hope he gets locked and gets set straight he is one of the most talented fighters iv ever seen and is throwing it all away
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Kickboxing Star Badr Hari Wanted by Dutch Police Empty Re: Kickboxing Star Badr Hari Wanted by Dutch Police

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 pm

I hate when people do this, someone with all the talent in the world but he throws it away because he is a dick. If he gets his life sorted, he really can be a K1 great, he really needs to get it together though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:37 pm