THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

5 posters

Dana White reveals Rampage has signed a new 6 fight deal !

redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Dana White reveals Rampage has signed a new 6 fight deal ! Empty Dana White reveals Rampage has signed a new 6 fight deal !

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:13 pm

UFC President, Dana White has revealed the war of words between him and former light heavyweight champion, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson is officially over after the man from Memphis signed a new six fight deal with the promotion.
    On Rampage: “Rampage and I are friends again now. I was mad at him because of what he’s done, and he was mad at me because I was mad at him [smile]. No, we just renewed Rampage’s contract… It’s a 6 fight contract.”

redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Dana White reveals Rampage has signed a new 6 fight deal ! Empty Re: Dana White reveals Rampage has signed a new 6 fight deal !

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Here is the picture of the car, Dana bought him

Dana White reveals Rampage has signed a new 6 fight deal ! RampageChallenger
    Shanemc
    Shanemc
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Dana White reveals Rampage has signed a new 6 fight deal ! Empty Re: Dana White reveals Rampage has signed a new 6 fight deal !

Post  Shanemc Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:25 pm

good news i love watching rampage fight but dont see him ever holding the belt again always be a contender though
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:58 pm

what car is that????

is it a mustang or ?i think its one of those.

what ever it is its a nice gift lol
    Toquinho
    Toquinho
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  Toquinho Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Not a huge fan of Rampage, but he is a good fighter so i'm glad he is going to be continuing fighting, rather than pursuing an acting career that i cant see being successful
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:23 pm

manschesthair_utd wrote:what car is that????

is it a mustang or ?i think its one of those.

what ever it is its a nice gift lol

ITs the new 2010 Dodge challenger

Dana White reveals Rampage has signed a new 6 fight deal ! 2010dodge_challenger

Dana has good taste, can someone tell him that im pissed off with him too..... ? Laughing
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Fuck that a nice car! Id let Overeem hit me a knee in the nuts for one of those! Laughing Nice...

Im glad Rampage is staying in the UFC, there Fuck all out there for him but a fight with Mousasi. I went off Rampage a lot but when his is on his game he is a very good fighter When Rampage is on his game he is dominating Hendo, I think he won nearly every round didnt he? Hendo makes a lot of p4p rankings.

I think Evans will beat him, Rampage put on weight was drinking and is at the Wolfslair... These days top fighers seriously need a top camp. If Rampage went to a top American gym again he could be a contender again. Someone who will make him learn the stuff he doesnt want to.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:02 am