THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

5 posters

ARMBAR LAYOUT

Admin
    Admin

ARMBAR LAYOUT Empty ARMBAR LAYOUT

Post  Admin Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Ok I was looking tonight at editing the layout of the Armbar - not realising that all the goofing around I was doing was actually updating live!! So apologies if you saw the forum in a bit of a state earlier!!

With so many topics being posted and the numbers of new members steadily increasing (nearly 50 now!! - I'm expecting a phone call from Dana any day now!!) I was wondering what peoples thoughts are of the layout?

There is an option where on the Forum screen (where I have now changed it to MMA Forum) I can add other sub categories in here like PRIDE, TUF, Martial Arts etc? This would make it easier to find posts of specific interest?

DO people think I should do thi or just leave it as it is?

confused
    Burrso
    Burrso
    Flyweight
    Flyweight

ARMBAR LAYOUT Empty Re: ARMBAR LAYOUT

Post  Burrso Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Looks not too bad loon.

Keep up the good work.

Roll on the weekend
    wilksdaman
    wilksdaman
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  wilksdaman Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 pm

TECHNO VIKING FTW!!

Layout is pretty sound as it is. I guess seing as it is a free forum site you created it on there isnt much you can change.
    Paddyjock
    Paddyjock
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paddyjock Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:52 pm

qUITE THE OPPOSITE ACTUALLY - THERE IS LOADS OF STUFF YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE THE LAYOUT. i'M TRYING TO WORK OUT AT THE MINUTE HOW TO ACTUALLY PUT bEN'S mma CALENDER INTO THE ACTUAL CALANDER ON THE fORUM.

WHOOPS CAPS LOCK!!
    Hank Scorpio
    Hank Scorpio
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  Hank Scorpio Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 am

The more people that join and the more topics there are the more difficvult it will be to find what your looking for - i like your idea of a few sub headings such as UFC, Pride FC, Strikefore, Other MMA, maybe a general chat one too. Might just make it easier to find the topics you want without having 100 topics on thee front page. Either way Ben & Paddy, keep up the good work, much apppreciated cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:07 pm