THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Tito is coming back. Maby not in the UFC?

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Tito is coming back. Maby not in the UFC? Empty Tito is coming back. Maby not in the UFC?

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Tito is coming back. Maby not in the UFC? 2e2c4ce6e6c511e2a4da22000a1f9253_7

"Come backs are always the best test! Live life to the fullest. #Positive" -Tito Ortiz,

"Nice 2be a free agent.Need 2make a big decision 4my future 4my kids future. Nice 2 have a great surrounding and 2be healthy.#Positive 7yrs" -Tito Ortiz

Fair play, you know me and the old Legends I never want them to quit... well maby when they take multiple back to back KO's but I wont mind seeing Tito come back at all.

If he comes back to UFC Id like to see him fight Sonnen vs Shogun loser. Shogun vs Tito is something id like to see and Sonnen vs Tito would just make for some entertainment in the build up but neither seems a winable fight. In UFC I wouldnt fancy him to beat Bader again, youd have to start going down to lesser known fighters for Tito to hang with.

If he goes to WSOF I could see him vs Rumble in a Lhw title match but there isnt much else for him there. If he wants a name he should move to Hw and fight Arlovski.

Bellator seems a good fit if his Buddy Rampage goes to Heavyweight it would be Ideal because I dont know if they would fight. Having said that this Bellator version of TUF would get huge ratings to see these two fight. King Mo, Newton, Vegh, there are a few good fights for him there and its a decent step down from UFC competition.

Tito could always go to Heavyweight, he would outweight and outmuscle a few Bellator heavies id say. A few wins and a Hw title in another organisation would be a nice end to his career.

Would you guys want him to retire? At 38 its always time to talk retirement but I could understand for a Hall of Fame fighter wanting to go out with a win like Fedor and CC are doing. Speaking of, im sure the Japanes would kill to see Tito vs Crocop headline a NYE event.
    KalDog
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Tito is coming back. Maby not in the UFC? Empty Re: Tito is coming back. Maby not in the UFC?

Post  KalDog Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:34 am

I love Tito but he's done, he's fallen from grace and will not even be close to the force he once was

But fuck it... War tito lets give it one last crack ya big headed bastard
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Tito is coming back. Maby not in the UFC? Empty Re: Tito is coming back. Maby not in the UFC?

Post  manschesthair_utd Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:28 am

would be pretty weird to see Tito fight outside the UFC, afterall he is quite synonymous with that promotion having more fights there than anyone.

I still think he could beat a lot of half-decent fighters if he gets into shape, just by being a strong grappler and tough.....he is slow as fuck these days though.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:08 am

Wand rematch maby, good chance he could wrestle him to a UD? Think he could just be talking about being a free agent to get ufc to resign him, im sure they would rather see him do a fight or two with them and make some money rather than see Bellator cash in on his name.

What other fights even make sense at this stage, apart from Bader his only other win in his last 10 fights was Shammy in 06. Id say you need to start going down the rankings big time to find a winable fight even with that power and wrestling. Wand vs Tito II would be good I think.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:11 am