THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

WSOF holding 4 man 205lbs Tornament

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

WSOF holding 4 man 205lbs Tornament Empty WSOF holding 4 man 205lbs Tornament

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon May 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Sefo said that they are doing a 4 man tornament at 205, Rumble Johnson, Mike Kyle, Jan Blachowicz and another newcomer to the promotion.

Someone on Sherdog said they heard Drysdales name batter around. That would be great to see.

Others id say could be likely are,

Gilbert Yvel - he might be getting on in years but he is 2-0 as a Lhw, with his most recent win being this KO win over Houston Alexander.

Looked like he was getting done in, and he looked like he was fighting under water but he is a massive big 205er with Insane KO power. I would like to see him over in WSOF as well.

Soko would be my other pick. 1-1 with Jan Blachowicz and on a 2 fight winning spree.

Any of these 3 would round it off to an amazing Tornament. Maby the 2 who dont get in agasint each other in a reserve fight, Yvel vs Soko is something Id love to see.

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

WSOF holding 4 man 205lbs Tornament Empty Re: WSOF holding 4 man 205lbs Tornament

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon May 27, 2013 4:28 pm

Even Houston, it was only watching the fight with Yvel I saw the link to the fight with Soko, another real back and forth one.

Its good to see WSOF doing well, I love Sefo and think he will run a promotion well being a legend of the fight business.

Anyone think Jan or Kyle could upset Rumble?
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

WSOF holding 4 man 205lbs Tornament Empty Re: WSOF holding 4 man 205lbs Tornament

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Mon May 27, 2013 11:05 pm

I wonder whether Rumble would make weight? He's not exactly got a brilliant track record, has he?
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Tue May 28, 2013 11:58 am

On the subject of Houston Alexander I would like to see WSOF go for a man who's beat Houston, Steve Bosse as the 4th man who returned to action this month after a long lay off after that fight. Really surprised Zuffa haven't signed him yet considering how well they do in the Canadian market.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue May 28, 2013 3:02 pm

Steve Bosse! There was a lot of hype about that guy, but after Houston he spend 2012 inactive. He wont this month against a journeyman, maby building himself up again but great call. There are all sorts of Bangers at 205 that are floating about in small promotions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:12 am