THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

London Real TV - UFC on Fuel 7 fight week build up podcasts

London Real
    Flyweight
    Flyweight

London Real TV - UFC on Fuel 7 fight week build up podcasts Empty London Real TV - UFC on Fuel 7 fight week build up podcasts

Post  London Real Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Hey MMA fans, I'm Pat from London Real TV, we are huge fans of MMA want to share our exclusive interview with MMA vet James "The Colossus" Thompson, the first in our UFC on Fuel 7 fight week line up which includes espns Gareth A. Davies and Kenny Florian, as a new member i cannot post the link but check out our youtube channel, LondonRealTV the most recent video, thanks!
    Hope you guys enjoy it, and look forward to the rest of podcasts coming this week which will be sure to get you riled up for Saturday, I know that myself and many of the other guys at London Real are!! And if you really like us why not help us out by tweeting the link and @LondonRealTV along with your views.

Many Thanks,

Patrick
    Public Relations
    London Real
    “It’s About the Journey”
    Over 10,000,000 iTunes downloads and counting!
    London Real
    Flyweight
    Flyweight

London Real TV - UFC on Fuel 7 fight week build up podcasts Empty Re: London Real TV - UFC on Fuel 7 fight week build up podcasts

Post  London Real Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:24 pm

Hey guys, London Real here, as we cant post the link here are instructions to find the Gareth A Davies podcast, let us know what you think:

either LondonReal.tv or London Real youtube channel

We hope you enjoy and the rest of the build up, whos going to the weighins tommorow also!!

London Real
    “It’s About the Journey”
    Over 10,000,000 iTunes downloads and counting!

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:50 pm