THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Who next for the 153 winners?

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Who next for the 153 winners? Empty Who next for the 153 winners?

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Glover looks to be getting Rampage.

Anderson is waiting on GSP as far as I cant tell, otherwise Weidman Id guess.

Maia is an interesting one, For me Kos is the devisions gatekeeper to a title shot, Id put him in with Kos and see how he copes with a big hard hitting wreslter.

Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader works for me.

Fitch should get Diaz in his return fight or the looser of the title fight. Actually Maia vs Fitch makes a lot of sence, Fitch's grappling is all he has really the standup and even the GnP isnt great so 2 absolute ground technicians fighting would be good to see. Maia would make the groundwork exciting.

Nog is the biggest headscratcher for me, Im really not sure what is next for him. He said he wants someone top 10 next. Mark Hunt/Struve/Bigfoot all need to fight id say. I reckon Nog vs Hunt would be cool. The guys below the title contneders need to sort out a pecking order.

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Who next for the 153 winners? Empty Re: Who next for the 153 winners?

Post  Anfields5thKing Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:32 am

I'd like Nog vs Bigfoot to be honest. Could be an interesting fight.
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:15 pm

I agree Nog vs Bigfoot would be an interesting fight but there's is probably 0% chance It will happen as Big Foot is with Team Nogueira and even has a Team Nogueira Tatt. Hard to think what would be the best choice for Nog Hunt sounds good though especially If they are going back to Japan in 2013.

I think Silva (although he lost) vs Kos or maybe Hathaway and Maia vs Fitch I feel would be good choices.

Glover vs Rampage seems a very natural fight to make, Davis vs Hamill

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:07 pm