THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Miguel Torres cut from UFC

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Miguel Torres cut from UFC  Empty Miguel Torres cut from UFC

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:49 pm

Torres is 40-5, won 2 of his last 5 with the only 2 losses being to title contenders and one was a controversial decision!! Fuck sake UFC! Bw isnt a weight class full of superstars and Torres is the biggest legend of the under 155ers!

Surely if not top of the pile in the UFC anymore his name would mean a lot of someone like Easton? Jorgensen vs Torres would make sence seeing as they are coming off losses and lower end of the top 10 in UFC now? I dont see how UFC found they had no use for a P4P Legend.

In a devision they are far from a monopoly on I think they messed up letting Torres go.

I hope he moves to OneFC, him vs Bibiano under Pride Rules! Id be more than happy to see that if UFC have nothing for him.

He is fighting for Titan fighting championships November the 2nd. Fingers crossed he isnt in a long contract with them or anything because OneFC or Bellator are where he wants to go id say, Bellator would have a few superfights for him even if he wasnt put in a tournament.
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Miguel Torres cut from UFC  Empty Re: Miguel Torres cut from UFC

Post  Cowboys From Hell Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Miguel Torres the biggest can crusher in MMA (In case you didn't know I really dislike him Laughing ) but I'm disappointed he got cut I would have loved to have seen him KO'd in the Octagon a few more times. I can't really see why the UFC cut him surely he would have been a decent gatekeeper for the up and comers at BW.
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:12 am

Shouldn't have been cut, glad he was though as I hate him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:15 am