THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+2
Cowboys From Hell
p4pnumber_1
6 posters

Jon Jones arrested for Driving under the influence!- Breaking news

p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Jon Jones arrested for Driving under the influence!- Breaking news Empty Jon Jones arrested for Driving under the influence!- Breaking news

Post  p4pnumber_1 Sat May 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Jones was involved in an accident at around 5:00 AM in Binghamton, NY. We're told the car -- which Jones crashed into a pole -- was totaled and cops arrested Jones on the scene for DUI.

According to our sources, Jones was taken into custody by Broome County Sheriff and bailed out a few hours later ... by his mom.

More to follow i think.
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Jon Jones arrested for Driving under the influence!- Breaking news Empty Re: Jon Jones arrested for Driving under the influence!- Breaking news

Post  Cowboys From Hell Sat May 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Jon Jones arrested for Driving under the influence!- Breaking news Tumblr_lgxmgtpNY41qc0m85o1_500

Now I hope Hendo humbles him further and no I'm not bitter. Laughing
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Jon Jones arrested for Driving under the influence!- Breaking news Empty Re: Jon Jones arrested for Driving under the influence!- Breaking news

Post  p4pnumber_1 Sat May 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Cowboys From Hell wrote:Jon Jones arrested for Driving under the influence!- Breaking news Tumblr_lgxmgtpNY41qc0m85o1_500

Now I hope Hendo humbles him further and no I'm not bitter. Laughing

lol! lol! Cant wait to see what Anfield has to say about this haha...
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat May 19, 2012 8:29 pm

p4pnumber_1 wrote:Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Jones was involved in an accident at around 5:00 AM in Binghamton, NY. We're told the car -- which Jones crashed into a pole -- was totaled and cops arrested Jones on the scene for DUI.

According to our sources, Jones was taken into custody by Broome County Sheriff and bailed out a few hours later ... by his mom.

More to follow i think.

if its true....what in idiot.

probably had a cry at the officer for "ruining his special night".
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sat May 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Any way to get back at Bones for making your favourite fighters look like chumps, i guess....
    sunthunder
    sunthunder
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  sunthunder Sat May 19, 2012 10:03 pm

“I’m glad the UFC wanted to work with me, as well. I think they trust that I will never make them look bad. You never have to worry about me getting a DWI or doing something crazy. I think I’m a good company guy." Jon Jones April 16th 2012

All of the lols.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun May 20, 2012 1:19 am

Anyone who drives drunk is a fucking prick. Simple as.

I'll wait for this to be confirmed by the UFC though before condemning Jones.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:07 pm