THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+15
Bulldog67
redmeanie77
efils_god
SirSquatAlot
manschesthair_utd
2brutal
Sheldan
The_Axe_Emperor
pinsman
Cowboys From Hell
Mryzyz
payneNglory1
p4pnumber_1
rudeboyben84
Anfields5thKing
19 posters

VIDEOS AND PICTURES

p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

VIDEOS AND PICTURES - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDEOS AND PICTURES

Post  p4pnumber_1 Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:22 pm

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:46 pm

manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:01 pm

manschesthair_utd wrote:awesome, awesome fight

VIDEOS AND PICTURES - Page 3 388043_253863608005854_163190937073122_702865_966202544_n
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:32 pm

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:33 pm

manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:48 pm

this gets awesome 2 minutes in

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:07 am

Cro cops returning to K-1

excuses,excuses,whine,whine,blah fucking blah

My dislike for cro-cop goes up and up after every arse kicking he gets,the guys just so full of shit.

I hope the bum they find for him to fight at K-1,knocks him the fuck out infront of his home fans.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:59 am

payneNglory1 wrote:Cro cops returning to K-1

My dislike for cro-cop goes up and up after every arse kicking he gets,the guys just so full of shit.

I hope the bum they find for him to fight at K-1,knocks him the fuck out infront of his home fans.

The other Old Boys in K-1 arent great these days, I wouldnt mind seeing him fight Aerts or JLB. K-1 is a dieing sport and most of the guys his generation are near finished. He beat Aerts and JLB back in the day, im sure they would love to welcome him back.

Crocop is a shite fighter now, a really steep decline over the last few years. Seeing as it was his striking that went downhill going back to Kickboxing is a terrible Idea considering MMA figherters are KO'ing him!
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:18 pm

payneNglory1 wrote:

are you serious? I know is isnt so great these days and he loses all the time...but did you see the video you posted? he clearly isnt full of shit, the doctor diagnosed the bicep tendon injury before the fight...and after he had surgery. there was a big old scar on his arm mate.

If you saw the Nelson fight it was very obvious that he wasnt using his right hand at all. Even when he hurt Nelson he threw about 15 lefts in a row, and Rogan remarked in the fight about not jabbing at all.

I hope he wins in his home fight.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:04 pm

K-1 still exists??
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:36 pm

manschesthair_utd wrote:
    payneNglory1 wrote:

are you serious? I know is isnt so great these days and he loses all the time...but did you see the video you posted? he clearly isnt full of shit, the doctor diagnosed the bicep tendon injury before the fight...and after he had surgery. there was a big old scar on his arm mate.

If you saw the Nelson fight it was very obvious that he wasnt using his right hand at all. Even when he hurt Nelson he threw about 15 lefts in a row, and Rogan remarked in the fight about not jabbing at all.

All i heard was the excuse's and bullshit of a politician,through out the whole interview personally.

On his say so,he claims the doctor diagnosed it 10 days before the fight,forgive me for not believing it.

Just like before all his other fights,when he claimed to be in the best shape ever,injury free,the best camp ever etc and he was always claiming,he wasn't fighting for money,he 's a fighter and only fought because he wanted to be champ,yet in this video,he now claims he had no motivation since the GP win,well which one is it?.

Also when he was in MMA,Croation fans love the sport,now he's had his arse handed to him time and time again,he 's now saying Croations fans would prefer K1 to MMA anyway.

He's got something for sure,because i can't believe how loyal his fans have been after all his lack luster performances and they keep soaking up all his excuses that followed everyone of them.

The guys a politician and has been duping his fans for years now,while padding his retirement,now he's thought of another way to extract a little bit more,off something he built up his name on 10 years ago.
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  p4pnumber_1 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:53 pm

manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:40 pm

payneNglory1 wrote:
    manschesthair_utd wrote:
    payneNglory1 wrote:

All i heard was the excuse's and bullshit of a politician,through out the whole interview personally.

On his say so,he claims the doctor diagnosed it 10 days before the fight,forgive me for not believing it.

Just like before all his other fights,when he claimed to be in the best shape ever,injury free,the best camp ever etc and he was always claiming,he wasn't fighting for money,he 's a fighter and only fought because he wanted to be champ,yet in this video,he now claims he had no motivation since the GP win,well which one is it?.

Also when he was in MMA,Croation fans love the sport,now he's had his arse handed to him time and time again,he 's now saying Croations fans would prefer K1 to MMA anyway.

He's got something for sure,because i can't believe how loyal his fans have been after all his lack luster performances and they keep soaking up all his excuses that followed everyone of them.

The guys a politician and has been duping his fans for years now,while padding his retirement,now he's thought of another way to extract a little bit more,off something he built up his name on 10 years ago.

all you have to do is go back and watch the fight and its so obvious his right arm is injured. you are blinded by bias.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:06 pm

payneNglory1 wrote:Cro cops returning to K-1

Are you suggesting he didn't have surgery to repair his arm after then Nelson fight?
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:30 pm

No doubt he's had surgery,but I would bet it's just some niggling injury that he's been able to have cleared up now his MMA career is over,but it another great excuse for the Nelson loss that his fans will swallow up.

Not for one second do I believe it was a bad injury he got 10 days before the fight,that to me is just another of his many excuses he comes out with after another shitty performance and loss.
    Just like he does every single time,the guy puts Tito to shame when it comes to bullshit.

his striking output has been shit in all of his previous UFC fights,he has been gun shy in everyone of them,be it jabs,big punches or kicks..

Against Nelson,that was actually the second most strikes cro-cop has thrown in a fight in his whole UFC career.

Rogan was wrong though and was just making excuses for another poor,timid performance from a fallen fan favorite,he was pushing out that jab,all that first round when joe made the comment,it's just hard to establish or be effective with the jab,when you are either on your back or running away,back pedaling the whole fight.

No denying my bias,I have zero time for the guy,I have enjoyed the last few years watching him get found out immensely,but i find it funny you use bias,when it's obvious that you are still desperately swinging to tightly to his nut sack and don't want to see the truth about your fallen hero.
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:49 pm

A few BAMMA 8 Vids.

Winner vs Gonzales.

SyFy Broadcast.

Spoiler:
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7HSGu3oxrE0

Someone asked about this fight recently, maybe Ben?

Last edited by Anfields5thKing on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:27 am; edited 4 times in total
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:07 pm

I don't think Munoz is really championship material personally,but I have to commend the guy on his attitude.
    Seems a really professional,grounded,guy.
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  p4pnumber_1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:17 pm

payneNglory1 wrote:

I don't think Munoz is really championship material personally,but I have to commend the guy on his attitude.
    Seems a really professional,grounded,guy.

Mark is a really good guy, but I can't see him getting past Sonnen. Sonnen UD all day long.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:05 am

Anfields5thKing wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7HSGu3oxrE0

Someone asked about this fight recently, maybe Ben?

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:57 am

Cheers anfield and red, sonnen really got more and more comfortable letting his hands go in his career, he wanted to get that fight down quick against mayhem! I think in the Forrest fight his boxing looks good.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Did you notice where the cage broke? When Sonnen hits that massive slam in the centre of the cage and then they showed replays and then cut to a later point in the fight?
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:25 pm

VIDEOS AND PICTURES - Page 3 Ufcjapanposter_large
    efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  efils_god Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Bendo has an outie??
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:56 am

The_Axe_Emperor wrote:VIDEOS AND PICTURES - Page 3 Ufcjapanposter_large

there best poster i can remember, quite artistic and creative with the big faces at the back, and picture of the arena.
    Is it really an official UFC poster? because the UFC logo isnt clearly visible on every single fighter's glove as per normal. It probably wasnt designed by the normal people anyways unless they happen to be literate in japanese.

anyways talking about creativity, guess the fighters!
    VIDEOS AND PICTURES - Page 3 HeaderFighter
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:35 am