THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+3
pinsman
redmeanie77
The_Axe_Emperor
7 posters

Sonnen gets personal, sides with Palmeiras

The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Sonnen gets personal, sides with Palmeiras Empty Sonnen gets personal, sides with Palmeiras

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Sonnen gets Palmeiras shirt and promises UFC title to the fans

Sonnen gets personal, sides with Palmeiras Chaelsonnen2_div

- Palmeiras, here is the american Chael Sonnen. I want to congratulate you for the great season. I'm a fan of all times, not just when you win. It was a good tournament and a good game (against Corinthians). I'm very proud of you. I know that the team did not take the national title, but I'll get the world title and put Palmeiras where he deserves - the fighter said.

Corinthians is the team of Anderson Silva (also his sponsor) and has a giant rivalry with Palmeiras.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://sportv.globo.com/site/eventos/combate/noticia/2011/12/sonnen-recebe-camisa-do-palmeiras-e-promete-titulo-do-ufc-para-torcida.html&ei=8P3dTvKKMYLoggeyv6zjBg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CEMQ7gEwAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3DSonnen%2BPalmeiras%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26prmd%3Dimvns
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Sonnen gets personal, sides with Palmeiras Empty Re: Sonnen gets personal, sides with Palmeiras

Post  redmeanie77 Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Are we talking Boca Juniors-Riverplate type rivalary??
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Sonnen gets personal, sides with Palmeiras Empty Re: Sonnen gets personal, sides with Palmeiras

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Yep, Rangers- Celtic, Barca- Madrid.. Apparently
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:06 pm

So bored of sonnen...
    1972-casual
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  1972-casual Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Yeah what has Sonnen ever done??
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  p4pnumber_1 Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:39 pm

pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Cheal the amount you've been slagging off their country, they will prob have someone cut your throat you cunt!
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:54 pm

redmeanie77 wrote:

Are we talking Boca Juniors-Riverplate type rivalary??

Second biggest rivalry in Brazil after Flamego-Fluminese.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:56 pm

“Anderson’s not going to fight me in Brazil, in America, in Antarctica, in his kitchen when I’m trying to get a Brazilian steak. He’s not going to fight me. I don’t believe Anderson’s hurt. He says he’s hurt and then he’s caught on tape working with Wanderlei Silva and working with Lyoto Machida. That got caught on tape.”

“I really don’t care about Anderson Silva. How hard is it going to be to become world champion when you’re beating up math teachers [like Rich Franklin]? I think he’s ducking me. I think he’s ducking Dan Henderson. I don’t think he’s hurt.”

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:18 am