THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

(EDIT: it was a hoax!!!!) ....Badr Hari POSSIBLY found dead in Morrocco.

manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

(EDIT: it was a hoax!!!!) ....Badr Hari POSSIBLY found dead in Morrocco. Empty (EDIT: it was a hoax!!!!) ....Badr Hari POSSIBLY found dead in Morrocco.

Post  manschesthair_utd Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:35 pm

EDIT: IT WAS A HOAX POST! sorry about this

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chief108.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D11367&act=url

i really hope this isn't true.
    i hope its a hoax but if it is, its really sick.

there is a picture in the link.

Last edited by manschesthair_utd on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

(EDIT: it was a hoax!!!!) ....Badr Hari POSSIBLY found dead in Morrocco. Empty Re: (EDIT: it was a hoax!!!!) ....Badr Hari POSSIBLY found dead in Morrocco.

Post  manschesthair_utd Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:40 pm

well its a hoax.

thanks goodness.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

(EDIT: it was a hoax!!!!) ....Badr Hari POSSIBLY found dead in Morrocco. Empty Re: (EDIT: it was a hoax!!!!) ....Badr Hari POSSIBLY found dead in Morrocco.

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:02 am

Yeah its a joke.

(EDIT: it was a hoax!!!!) ....Badr Hari POSSIBLY found dead in Morrocco. Badr210

The scar beneath his left eye is missing.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:45 am

this is the version of the pic i saw:

(EDIT: it was a hoax!!!!) ....Badr Hari POSSIBLY found dead in Morrocco. 65868_160215567336873_100000452919021_404483_6892619_n

quite possible ur one was flipped, but w/e its a hoax.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:47 am

Oh yeah you're right but its all been cleared up now. His manager has confirmed hes okay.
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:51 am

many hoaxes on the internet, wasnt kimo leopaldo meant to be dead.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:53 am

the_king wrote:many hoaxes on the internet, wasnt kimo leopaldo meant to be dead.

Yeah, its pretty sad the people that make these rumours up need to get laid.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:04 am

I just watched this years GP there and I miss Badr this year. Honestly I rather watch him than Bonjasky now he has toned down the flying moves!

Badr is a killer and him vs Shilt again would be great I seriously think he would have been the only guy to stand in Shilt's way this year. Shilt looks very sharp these days he has a bit of speed about him again.

(EDIT: it was a hoax!!!!) ....Badr Hari POSSIBLY found dead in Morrocco. _Badr_Hari_Drops_Peter_Aerts_K_1_WGP_2008_Finals?gid=10000111&tid=118
    (EDIT: it was a hoax!!!!) ....Badr Hari POSSIBLY found dead in Morrocco. _Badr_Hari_Jumping_Front_Switch_Kicks_Peter_Aerts_K?gid=10000112&tid=119
    (EDIT: it was a hoax!!!!) ....Badr Hari POSSIBLY found dead in Morrocco. _Badr_Hari_High_Kicks_Alistair_Overeem_K_1_WGP_2009?gid=10000188&tid=119

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:08 am

The_Axe_Emperor wrote:
    the_king wrote:many hoaxes on the internet, wasnt kimo leopaldo meant to be dead.

Yeah, its pretty sad the people that make these rumours up need to get laid.

i remember the most famous one back in 1994 when hulk hogan was meant to be dead. no internet or mobiles everyone had to wait till the next wwf program to find out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:27 am