THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

Vyacheslav Datsik verbally attacks Aleksander Emelianenko

manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Vyacheslav Datsik verbally attacks Aleksander Emelianenko Empty Vyacheslav Datsik verbally attacks Aleksander Emelianenko

Post  manschesthair_utd Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:58 pm

"I have got few things to say to some comrades , roosters like Sasha Emelianenko ( in this case rooster = homosexual in general, usually a man who is forced to have sex with other men in prison , russian петух ) .

First of all ... didn't you mix something up ? Do you see a sportsman in me ? I am not such ... you wanted to show me what pain means ? So you rooster ( homosexual ) tell me your address and we will meet . And I don't see you being a sportsman either ... in the near future . I see you as a jewish guy's ho , who licks Finkelstein's asshole . And your tattoos I see you have removed them , they were fake ones huh , so your near future is being a sex slave in any prison . And how people end up there you know better ... your own homosexuals/black friends ( refering with racist comment towards non russian people ) with show your spot in the prison . If you are such a superman , so cool and a super fighter and want to teach me something just leave your address , you don't have to catch me , I will find you myself ..."

(For those of you who don't know who Datsik is:)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viacheslav_Datsik

here is the original story from a month ago about him breaking out of his psychiatric prison:

and here is the video of him responding to Aleksander, Datsik starts talking at the 1.50 mark

this decor is perhaps the scariest part!!!

just thought i would post it because it is interesting Smile

Datsik is murderous psycho, aleks should steer well clear!
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Vyacheslav Datsik verbally attacks Aleksander Emelianenko Empty Re: Vyacheslav Datsik verbally attacks Aleksander Emelianenko

Post  the_king Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:29 pm

i dont get it, iv read it like 3 times and dont understand what aleks has to do with it.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Vyacheslav Datsik verbally attacks Aleksander Emelianenko Empty Re: Vyacheslav Datsik verbally attacks Aleksander Emelianenko

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Your not supposed to understand Datsik,if you did I'd be worried for your own sanity,Datsik is the craziest fucker to ever be associated with MMA by a long way.

He got arrested in ST Petersburg, Russia after he knocked off a chain of cell phone stores,he escaped from a mental institution by ripping down the gates with his bare hands,and his former psychiatrist confirming that he is indeed completely out of his fucking head.

It wasn't long ago that he escaped over to Norway,in a little rubber motor boat.Laughing

He walked into the Norwegian Immigration office,handed his gun across the counter and asked for political asylum and protection from the russian goverment,in some crazy mixture oif russian/Norwegian (so I read)while recording it all on Video.
    He was shipped back to Russia.

Datsik's tattoo shop was also raided a one point and police discovered a surplus of illegal weapons and Nazi paraphernalia including a large doll dressed up as a Nazi near the front entrance of the shop.

The newspaper interviewed residents near the tattoo shop who claimed they 'often heard loud noise, screaming and banging'. The neighbors also stated they would occasionally see the occupants of the tattoo shop 'practicing fighting and boxing while completely naked'.

According to Norway's leading newspaper, 'VG Nett' Viacheslav Datsik entered court today with Neo-Nazi regalia and asked the judge to make his trial hearing 'open to the public'.
    "MMA-practitioner "Red Tarzan" Vyacheslav Datsik appeared in court today greeting the judge with a Nazi salute. After the salute, he shook the judge's hand and bowed in front of him. Appearing in court with a black t-shirt with Nazi symbols, he allowed the press to take photos of him. Even though both the media and Datsik made claims that the trial should be open to the public, the judge still chose to close the door from the media. Police attorney from the sector of "Organized Crime", Kathrine Tonstad, said that there was still a lot of information surrounding the case that had not yet reached the public and that it would be in the best interest of the investigation to close the court doors from the media today."

This initial trial will be to determine if Datsik should be kept under custody while the investigation continues prior to the actual trial.

If you look up Datsik,you'll see that this kind of insanity,is just a normal day in his life.

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:47 am

that is pretty crazy man. iv done tonnes of searches on this guy his record is 4-9 so not good but he stands for terrible stuff.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:01 am

Vyacheslav Datsik verbally attacks Aleksander Emelianenko A2q3xk
    Vyacheslav Datsik verbally attacks Aleksander Emelianenko 15drxav

Vyacheslav Datsik verbally attacks Aleksander Emelianenko Das_0
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:11 am

maybe ross kemp should visit his gang. the guy looks nuts like.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:11 am

i finally found out what his beef is with aleks!!

AE : I want to say right away , this guy is not a human being neither is he a sportsman , this is a rare case in our society . He has never shown great results in sports or somewhere else . This is just a fat thug who went to the streets , read some questionable books and now is outside on the streets of our city .
    I want to say there are no such people in our sport , when people who knew him learned more about him they've turned their backs on him .

We've heard he has freaking strength and doesn't feel the pain ... is it true ?!

Alexander : No , thats not true ... and I've asked my friends and people I train with if they see Datsik on the street to ask him to wait for me to arrive ... we would see if he is really untouchable or not and if he feels the pain ...

How dangerous is Datsik out there on the streets to regular people and not trained like you and your friends ? How should people who see him react ?

AE : He is very dangerous for regular people on the streets , he has trained before , he is a big guy , big build but has no brains at all . I want to tell people not to provoke him if they see him on the streets . If possible follow him and see where he goes to and inform the police .
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:14 am

that answeres a few questions on his problem with aleks i looked for it but only found un translatable sites.
    hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  hendos_right_hook Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:57 pm

This makes Diaz and Mayhem look lke 2 ten year olds squabbling over a toy Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:34 am