THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

Any idea where to get ahold of the K1 World Max event from 3rd October 2010?

TomHughes1983
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Any idea where to get ahold of the K1 World Max event from 3rd October 2010? Empty Any idea where to get ahold of the K1 World Max event from 3rd October 2010?

Post  TomHughes1983 Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Ok, so I've been searching high and low for this tournament. I've downloaded the entire -63 kg tournament and the doubles tournament but neither of these events are what I'm looking for. I need to see this event so badly as MAX has definitely caught my attention. They are so much more entertaining to watch than the heavier weights and their technique and power is phenomenal. Basically, I became a Giorgio Petrosyan fan after one event. He's amazing.

I have a nasty feeling that HD Net might not have broadcast this one and that it might have been only available to view online (for free) through K1's servers. If this is the case, I'm sure I won't be getting this event any time soon.

And most importantly, don't tell me the results, or I'll find you and kill you (or just flame you lots on here!) Cheers, guys!
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Any idea where to get ahold of the K1 World Max event from 3rd October 2010? Empty Re: Any idea where to get ahold of the K1 World Max event from 3rd October 2010?

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Have you tried the movie streaming sites?
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Any idea where to get ahold of the K1 World Max event from 3rd October 2010? Empty Re: Any idea where to get ahold of the K1 World Max event from 3rd October 2010?

Post  payneNglory1 Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:16 am

If you wanna download it, www.xtremespeeds.net have it. If you want to join pm me your email and i'll send you an invite.
    TomHughes1983
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  TomHughes1983 Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:43 pm

Unfortunately, the MAX Final 16 was done in two parts with the second part taking place the day after the Heavy weight Final 16 and the date that they're giving for their Final 16 is July, not October. I shall continue looking but have a nasty feeling it's not going to make an appearance as I think it wasn't available on HDNet and was aired via a live stream. Sad
    TomHughes1983
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  TomHughes1983 Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:27 pm

As many of you may have guessed, I have yet to give up the hunt for this awesome event. During my search I came across this very interesting piece of information:

About that event - K-1 World MAX 2010 -70kg Final 16 in Seoul - an update courtesy of www.f4wonline.com:

Regarding the K-1 Max show on HDNet, it didn't air last night because they did a UFL doubleheader. The show we talked about on Wednesday is airing at 4:30 a.m. Eastern time on Wednesday morning (Tuesday night). Michael Schiavello, who announced it live, was raving about the Michael Zambidis match, saying it was the most exciting fight he ever called, which is saying something since the guy has been broadcasting for more than 15 years.

So now there is a time that it will air. I also have heard a lot about this fight, and look forward to seeing it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:26 pm