THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

5 posters

The Bulldog of Normandy, Hyper Battle Cyborg, Geronimo

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

The Bulldog of Normandy, Hyper Battle Cyborg, Geronimo Empty The Bulldog of Normandy, Hyper Battle Cyborg, Geronimo

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:15 pm

Jerome Le Banner has some pretty cool Nicknames!!

A few years back there was talk of him fighting Tim Sylvia. The fight just seemed to loose steam and nothing came of it. It was around about time Sylvia left UFC. JLB had said something like he would chop away at Tims Chicken legs with Low kicks!!

Now JLB has said that he wants to fight MMA again and said that he wasnts to fught Overeem and Sylvia!!

They are both great fights and could well happen under the Dream banner. Dream own K-1 so JLB can fight there and Sylvia has been in talks with Dream to fight there and Overeem can also fight for them.

Id love to see either of these fight come about, JLB is one of my favorite K-1 fighter and after loosing to Schilt again I said that it was time he tried a bit of MMA before he retired.... Id give him a good chance of KO'ing Sylvia and he could fast find himself a ranked heavyweight.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

The Bulldog of Normandy, Hyper Battle Cyborg, Geronimo Empty Re: The Bulldog of Normandy, Hyper Battle Cyborg, Geronimo

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:16 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/3/12/1370142/a-freakshow-fight-worth-booking

Apparently he was after a 2 fight contract in the UFC!!
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

The Bulldog of Normandy, Hyper Battle Cyborg, Geronimo Empty Re: The Bulldog of Normandy, Hyper Battle Cyborg, Geronimo

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Id love to see JLB kick the shit out of Overoid.

I love JLB though, what a legend.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:31 pm

I dont know if he would beat Overoid... in striking Terms even Overeem is probabally better having been more successfull in K-1 recently, though Overeems chin is suspect and against a puncher like JLB he is 1 shot away from eating canvis... JLB is one of the few guys who wouldnt get bullied about by Overeem.

Ive sparred with a guy who trains with JLB in MMA so I know JLB does some grappling, I just think with Overeems height and leverage he would score a trip TD and finish the fight on the floor.

Sylvia is another story though he would get "Mercer'd" Laughing

The Bulldog of Normandy, Hyper Battle Cyborg, Geronimo 18737128
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:43 pm

ha ha that picture is mega scarey he'd be a good recuit in the UFC some good fights there for him! JDS?
    Bulldog67
    Bulldog67
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  Bulldog67 Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:20 am

JLB is the number one fighter for me, love his style, you NEVER EVER get a dull fight with JLB, fights exactly how a man should fight, proper old school, so dana get ya pen out and sign him up
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:55 pm

timmeh:

#
    Jerome who, I don't know who that is. about 7 hours ago via mobile web

#
    Ya I have heard about him talking shit, I think it's funny I don't know him and have never met him. about 5 hours ago via mobile web
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:17 am

Chesty please please tell me this is true??? Id love Tim to accept a fight with him! If he hasnt heard of JLB he doesnt know that the fuck he is getting himself in for...

Former JLB Victims...

ERNESTO HOOST [b]TWICE
    Remy Bonjasky
    Peter Aerts
    Matt Skelton
    Mo Smith
    Sam Greco
    Stefan Leko
    Mark Hunt
    Don Frye
    Musashi
    Choi Hong-man

Boxing Champ, UFC Champ, K-1 Greatest ever...

Please someone get on Twitter and talk Tim into a fight with him! Laughing

go to the 30 second mark to see what would happen to Timmeh

Bulldog67
    Bulldog67
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  Bulldog67 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:28 pm

JLB moves me man ... Cool
    Bulldog67
    Bulldog67
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  Bulldog67 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:37 pm

its a fucker he doesnt have a 'best fights' dvd

would be instructional for future generations

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:24 am