THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+15
honours_t
Albion_Oakley
redmeanie77
great_ginger_10
pinsman
payneNglory1
manschesthair_utd
Once Mohawked Pete
rudeboyben84
Paolo_73
hendos_right_hook
Jud_Danger
ChelseaQuinsfan
Anfields5thKing
Moose Stuff For Money...
19 posters

Krazy Horse attacked training partner with steel pipe

Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Krazy Horse attacked training partner with steel pipe Empty Krazy Horse attacked training partner with steel pipe

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:54 am

What an arsehole....

“During routine sparring, tempers flared between Charles and the other fighter, and Charles ended up getting dropped by the larger training partner,” wrote Vaughn. “They were quickly broken up and Charles left the mat, got dressed and left the building. He returned about 15 minutes later, walked down to the training area and pulled out a heavy piece of steel he must have found in the parking lot and began attacking the other fighter (from behind) with intent to do serious damage. He was tackled by two other fighters and disarmed.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Update-Krazy-Horse-Arrested-Again-22153
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Krazy Horse attacked training partner with steel pipe Empty Re: Krazy Horse attacked training partner with steel pipe

Post  Anfields5thKing Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:26 am

What a scumbag.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Krazy Horse attacked training partner with steel pipe Empty Re: Krazy Horse attacked training partner with steel pipe

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:21 pm

What a muppet. Ive always disliked the git but this has pulled him into Mac Danzig territory. Funny when you see training partners who would never fight each other and then you this asshole attacking his with fucking steel pipes!
    Jud_Danger
    Jud_Danger
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  Jud_Danger Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:55 pm

what did Mac Danzig do?
    hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  hendos_right_hook Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Prick.
    Paolo_73
    Paolo_73
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paolo_73 Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Surely that's punishable by a proper sorting out in the car park one day...... like the time Dallaglio and Johnson filled in the guy from Warratah Warriors that beat up Ronan O'Gara on the Lions Tour.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Someone from Chutebox needs to show this wee prick some respect Again, I nominate Wanderlei by 20 mins of knees to the face... what a wanked, hope no MMA gym will welcome him in now.
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:06 pm

With you on the Wanderlei thought Ben. Unbelievable lack of testicles from the man.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:36 pm

he is mentally insane i am sure of it.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Mac Danzig hasn't done anything as stupid as that but I just really dislike him, a total dick on the show.

Paolo I believe you are talking about...

Sorry to bring rugby into this forum! Laughing
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:52 pm

I said on the other thread,that Krazy horse was my most hated fighter.

Gangbanging pricks like that should not be allowed to compete in any professional sport and their shouldn't be a promoter out there that should touch him.
    The day this prick is found behind some dumpster will not be a bad thing in my eyes.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Krazy Horse attacked training partner with steel pipe Bennett
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:39 pm

lol!

It looks like an advertisment for a new Krazy Horse Chia pet

pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Paolo_73 wrote:Surely that's punishable by a proper sorting out in the car park one day...... like the time Dallaglio and Johnson filled in the guy from Warratah Warriors that beat up Ronan O'Gara on the Lions Tour.

Fuck me the geezers only a full back jonno and dallaglio would have slaughtered him!! That would be a fight I would pay huge money to see ha ha
    hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  hendos_right_hook Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Shit i'm going for that on ebay! What could be better than making an orange Obama grow a green afro. Kind of like an Oompa Loompa Very Happy
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:32 pm

ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:Mac Danzig hasn't done anything as stupid as that but I just really dislike him, a total dick on the show.

Paolo I believe you are talking about...

Sorry to bring rugby into this forum! Laughing

That was some great GnP for a Rugby player!!! Who was it? Funny how in Rugby its like... ok you hit a guy in the face over and over so its got to be a red card.... no shit! Other than MMA Id expect a red card for brutal GnP in most sports! Laughing
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:34 pm

manschesthair_utd wrote:Krazy Horse attacked training partner with steel pipe Bennett

What a fucking wee rat, he is so smug looking every mugshot! wee dick just doesnt learn, I think he should be sentinced to death... again by Wanderlei Silva Thai Clintch and repeated Knees! Laughing
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:24 pm

He wasn't a very good player, his name was Duncan McRae. It was actually some good GnP, kind of like Lesnar on Mir. Still a scumbag though, shouldn't do that.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:31 pm

He was an ok player. Nothing special. Had a couple of decent seasons in England, think he retired due to a neck injury.
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:28 pm

nothing wrong with giving o' gara a smack, he lost us the recent lions tour!
    great_ginger_10
    great_ginger_10
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  great_ginger_10 Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Not trying to excuse what Duncan McRae did to O'Gara but when you consider that O'Gara had had an affair with his wife its becomes understandable, why do you think he didn't care about the red card, laughed about it infact.
    Plus you have to take into account that Ronan is a little shit and has a face that you couldn't get tired of hitting.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:07 am

great_ginger_10 wrote:Not trying to excuse what Duncan McRae did to O'Gara but when you consider that O'Gara had had an affair with his wife

I find that incredibly hard to believe.
    great_ginger_10
    great_ginger_10
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  great_ginger_10 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 am

Its fairly common knowdledge in rugby that its true, and its not as if O'Gara has not had other personal issues. why elso would someone kick off like that?
    Paolo_73
    Paolo_73
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paolo_73 Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Yeah Ginger's right, I believe that was the true reason for the beating... maybe not a full on affair but ROG definitely tried some Irish charm on Mrs McRae, which didnt go down too well understandably.

As the story goes Jonno and Lawrence decided to take McRae aside and 'give him some advice' about how to handle these situations better in the future. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that.

Not a big fan of O'Gara though, even before his faux pas in South Africa, he probably deserved it.

Anyway, back to MMA!
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Ive heard that as well but I was never sure if it was true.

I never did like O Gara though, always thought he was a massivley overated player and some times chokes under pressure (see Lions and World cup for evidence)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:19 pm