THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Blagoi Ivanov

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Blagoi Ivanov Empty Blagoi Ivanov

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Any News on Ivanov? He was supposed to fight Aleks E. After making his Sengoku debut were he scraped the win over Ol Ironhead. He Broke both his hands according to Wikipedia...

Aleks made his Boxing debut insted of fighting him so I wonder what he is going to do now? Sengoku could well have gone under so were does that leave him? Its a shame he couldnt have been Ishii's Debut opponent.

How long are 2 broken hands going to keep someone out? I know it will depend on the break but he has been out for 4 months now. Anyone have an update on him? I love to see him fight Aleks... Its not like Aleks has anything better to do! I doubt he will make a real go of Boxing.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Blagoi Ivanov Empty Re: Blagoi Ivanov

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:12 pm

I haven't heard anything but I actually like this kid. He is 2-0-0-1. He wasn't impressive against Ol Ironhead but in fairness Fujita is a tough guy. He has good freestyle wrestling and power in his hands (ie breaking Wandys jaw and rocking Fedor badly) plus he has lots of experience.

Anyone who beats Fedor at Sambo has to be pretty good, I don't think even Aleks was able to beat Fedor at Sambo (despite his best cheating efforts Laughing ) I hope he doesn't fight Aleks so early, Aleks is a top 15 HW with a lot of experience, power, good grappling and plus he is one scary motherfucker. And yes, in this case it is a legit advanatge for him. He should take an easier fight for now.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:34 pm

it happens about 1 minute in. Laughing Laughing

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:49 pm

Laughing Shit fight! Its a shame they didnt get their act togeather and fix the ring so they could have finished, Ivanov seems a boring fighter, I actually was hoping for Ironhead, I think he is a seriously cool guy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:06 pm