The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news


    Vote for a new Dictator!

    Share

    Poll

    Pick a mod, it's not hard, even for YOU!

    [ 5 ]
    18% [18%] 
    [ 1 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 14 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 7 ]
    24% [24%] 

    Total Votes: 28
    avatar
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

    Posts : 1026
    Join date : 2009-09-30
    Age : 31
    Location : birmingham

    Re: Vote for a new Dictator!

    Post  pinsman on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 pm

    manschesthair_utd wrote:im from Coventry btw Laughing

    And that why I voted for you! Brother
    avatar
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

    Posts : 4621
    Join date : 2009-08-29
    Age : 39
    Location : North Carolina

    Re: Vote for a new Dictator!

    Post  payneNglory1 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:56 pm

    I couldn't decide between Chesty and Gin,I think they would both be good mods.

    Chesty would be good because he seems to be the most computer savvy out of the original posters.I voted for Gin in the end though,since he made a good point about the time differance and he's already done a great job with the prediction league.

    But as for myself,I tried it out and it felt good,I shoved my cock into a potato and becoming a dictator just felt right.

    The wife got a right mard on though,so I rammed a lemon between her legs and said "Ok baby you can be a sour Puss if you want"
    avatar
    Paddyjock
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

    Posts : 381
    Join date : 2009-08-14
    Age : 39
    Location : Edinburgh

    Re: Vote for a new Dictator!

    Post  Paddyjock on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:58 pm

    payneNglory1 wrote:

    But as for myself,I tried it out and it felt good,I shoved my cock into a potato and becoming a dictator just felt right.

    The wife got a right mard on though,so I rammed a lemon between her legs and said "Ok baby you can be a sour Puss if you want"

    I might have to moderate that for poor attempted humour!! Laughing Laughing
    avatar
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

    Posts : 3763
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Age : 106
    Location : Singapore

    Re: Vote for a new Dictator!

    Post  manschesthair_utd on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:59 pm

    payneNglory1 wrote:I couldn't decide between Chesty and Gin,I think they would both be good mods.

    Chesty would be good because he seems to be the most computer savvy out of the original posters.I voted for Gin in the end though,since he made a good point about the time differance and he's already done a great job with the prediction league.

    But as for myself,I tried it out and it felt good,I shoved my cock into a potato and becoming a dictator just felt right.

    The wife got a right mard on though,so I rammed a lemon between her legs and said "Ok baby you can be a sour Puss if you want"

    HAHA!!!
    lol!

    took me a few moments to get "dictator"
    avatar
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

    Posts : 1570
    Join date : 2010-10-03
    Age : 24
    Location : Manchester

    Re: Vote for a new Dictator!

    Post  Sheldan on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:59 pm

    payneNglory1 wrote:But as for myself,I tried it out and it felt good,I shoved my cock into a potato and becoming a dictator just felt right.

    The wife got a right mard on though,so I rammed a lemon between her legs and said "Ok baby you can be a sour Puss if you want"
    avatar
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

    Posts : 4621
    Join date : 2009-08-29
    Age : 39
    Location : North Carolina

    Re: Vote for a new Dictator!

    Post  payneNglory1 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:40 pm

    Thought I'd save the bad humour untill I had a good lead in the votes.

    now I've got your votes,Muahahhahhhhaaaaa,give me the power


    People can't retract there votes can they Razz


    What about giving the three of us a mod job Paddy,it's not as if we will have to do much,none of us are going to delete posts or try and change the freedom and vibe we have here,it'll just be extra eyes to clean up any spam shit or attacks on the site as soon as they happen,so everyone doesn't have to read the shit.

    If any of us abuse the position,then you can take it away,At the end of the day,you are the King Edward of Dictators.
    avatar
    poz
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

    Posts : 362
    Join date : 2009-11-09
    Age : 48

    Re: Vote for a new Dictator!

    Post  poz on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:27 pm

    payneNglory1 wrote:Thought I'd save the bad humour untill I had a good lead in the votes.

    now I've got your votes,Muahahhahhhhaaaaa,give me the power


    People can't retract there votes can they Razz


    What about giving the three of us a mod job Paddy,it's not as if we will have to do much,none of us are going to delete posts or try and change the freedom and vibe we have here,it'll just be extra eyes to clean up any spam shit or attacks on the site as soon as they happen,so everyone doesn't have to read the shit.

    If any of us abuse the position,then you can take it away,At the end of the day,you are the King Edward of Dictators.

    Amen to that, all time differnces solved, knowledgeable mods all. And if it saves us from Paynes jokes, that has to be a bonus

    avatar
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

    Posts : 4621
    Join date : 2009-08-29
    Age : 39
    Location : North Carolina

    Re: Vote for a new Dictator!

    Post  payneNglory1 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:55 pm

    you cut me deep Laughing

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vote for a new Dictator!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:15 am