THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+13
poz
hendos_right_hook
FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
efils_god
Ginginho
ChelseaQuinsfan
Once Mohawked Pete
manschesthair_utd
Sheldan
The_Axe_Emperor
Paddyjock
the_king
Anfields5thKing
17 posters

Vote for a new Dictator!

Poll

Pick a mod, it's not hard, even for YOU!

[ 5 ]
    Vote for a new Dictator! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Vote for a new Dictator! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [18%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vote for a new Dictator! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Vote for a new Dictator! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 14 ]
    Vote for a new Dictator! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Vote for a new Dictator! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vote for a new Dictator! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Vote for a new Dictator! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Vote for a new Dictator! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Vote for a new Dictator! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [24%] 

Total Votes: 28
    Poll closed
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Vote for a new Dictator! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for a new Dictator!

Post  pinsman Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 pm

manschesthair_utd wrote:im from Coventry btw Laughing

And that why I voted for you! Brother
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:56 pm

I couldn't decide between Chesty and Gin,I think they would both be good mods.

Chesty would be good because he seems to be the most computer savvy out of the original posters.I voted for Gin in the end though,since he made a good point about the time differance and he's already done a great job with the prediction league.

But as for myself,I tried it out and it felt good,I shoved my cock into a potato and becoming a dictator just felt right.

The wife got a right mard on though,so I rammed a lemon between her legs and said "Ok baby you can be a sour Puss if you want"
    Paddyjock
    Paddyjock
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paddyjock Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:58 pm

payneNglory1 wrote:

But as for myself,I tried it out and it felt good,I shoved my cock into a potato and becoming a dictator just felt right.

The wife got a right mard on though,so I rammed a lemon between her legs and said "Ok baby you can be a sour Puss if you want"

I might have to moderate that for poor attempted humour!! Laughing Laughing
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:59 pm

payneNglory1 wrote:I couldn't decide between Chesty and Gin,I think they would both be good mods.

Chesty would be good because he seems to be the most computer savvy out of the original posters.I voted for Gin in the end though,since he made a good point about the time differance and he's already done a great job with the prediction league.

HAHA!!!
    lol!

took me a few moments to get "dictator"
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:59 pm

payneNglory1 wrote:But as for myself,I tried it out and it felt good,I shoved my cock into a potato and becoming a dictator just felt right.

Vote for a new Dictator! - Page 2 Rimshot
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Thought I'd save the bad humour untill I had a good lead in the votes.

now I've got your votes,Muahahhahhhhaaaaa,give me the power

People can't retract there votes can they Razz

What about giving the three of us a mod job Paddy,it's not as if we will have to do much,none of us are going to delete posts or try and change the freedom and vibe we have here,it'll just be extra eyes to clean up any spam shit or attacks on the site as soon as they happen,so everyone doesn't have to read the shit.

If any of us abuse the position,then you can take it away,At the end of the day,you are the King Edward of Dictators.
    poz
    poz
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  poz Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:27 pm

payneNglory1 wrote:Thought I'd save the bad humour untill I had a good lead in the votes.

now I've got your votes,Muahahhahhhhaaaaa,give me the power

People can't retract there votes can they Razz

What about giving the three of us a mod job Paddy,it's not as if we will have to do much,none of us are going to delete posts or try and change the freedom and vibe we have here,it'll just be extra eyes to clean up any spam shit or attacks on the site as soon as they happen,so everyone doesn't have to read the shit.

If any of us abuse the position,then you can take it away,At the end of the day,you are the King Edward of Dictators.

Amen to that, all time differnces solved, knowledgeable mods all. And if it saves us from Paynes jokes, that has to be a bonus

payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:55 pm

you cut me deep Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:02 am