THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

5 posters

James Thompsons Idea on how to beat Roidereem...

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

James Thompsons Idea on how to beat Roidereem... Empty James Thompsons Idea on how to beat Roidereem...

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Simple take far more steroids than he does because they really helped Overeems game...

"Heavyweight:
    James Thompson (126kg / 277.8 lbs) vs. Alistair Overeem (115kg / 253.5 lbs)"

James Thompson coming in at near 280Lbs!!! At least this fight will be fun to watch, Id be shocked to see it go to the 3min mark!! James Thompson Charges gets stunned put into a clintch and Kneed.... Lights out! All those Roids for nothing... if only they had a chemical substance to improve his shit chin!! Laughing

James Thompsons Idea on how to beat Roidereem... T1_0531_kimbo3
    Paddyjock
    Paddyjock
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

James Thompsons Idea on how to beat Roidereem... Empty Re: James Thompsons Idea on how to beat Roidereem...

Post  Paddyjock Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Did you leave the Christening early??

affraid
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

James Thompsons Idea on how to beat Roidereem... Empty Re: James Thompsons Idea on how to beat Roidereem...

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:08 pm

Haha no its 2morro at 1ish... Have just been doing up the house all day. Dunno if I can make it up to watch UFC!! Mrs Rudeboy may not be happy if im falling asleep at the Baptism!
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Mr Rudeboy shouldn't have let Mrs. Rudeboy organize the baptism!! Haha!

Let's see, you'll be in bed by 5 with the clocks going back, so you could sleep til say 10?? Who's turn is it with Baby Rudeboy tonight??

What did you name baby rudeboy in the end??
    Paddyjock
    Paddyjock
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paddyjock Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Shogun? Wanderlai?
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Anfield is a great name for a child.

So is Dave. I think you should name him Dave.

RudeBoyDave09.

Has a good ring to it!
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:39 pm

I would not usually say this, but JT needs to get back on them roidzez, he looks fat. Compared to his PRIDE days when he looked like a specimen. gong and dash could win him this fight. Lets not exaggurate chins here; JT has been properly KOd 6 times....Overeem 7.

edit: since everyones talking about bens boy's christening; here is my advice;

sleep now, set alarm for 3 am Smile
    you get to watch UFC live, you dont fall asleep in church win/win.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:45 pm

She supprisingly didnt like the name Wanderlei... And also Shot down the names Rampage and Rocky... Rampage Neeson. I think it had a nice right to it! Went with Michael in the end. I dont know about the Name Anfield... the Everton supporting Granda might not have approved!

Aye im on the Night feed duty... I think ill be watching UFC afterall then!! Few tins after church will pick me right back up again!! Ive Monday off anyway and some halfwit is bound to have txt me a result from UFC at some stage tomorrow anyway! Cant wait to Machida vs Shogun because it has been one of the most talked about fights on this website. I think Big Ben Rothwell could well be in for an ass kicking also tonight, It could well be the figth that launches Cain. Watching him shaddow box and throw menacing Kicks I think he could run through Rothwell...

Anyone know the Craic with Dream? When is it on?
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:46 pm

7 am i believe, but i am not sure with the clocks changing and things.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Fuck me Overeem KO more times than Thompson? It seems in some fights Every shot is rocking the big man to his Boots!! Imagine of he KO's Overeem, Id laugh so hard, Overeem has spent so much time, Taking easy fights and Avoiding Drug tests so he can get the Fedor figth James Thompson landing a hail mary uppercut and turning Overeems lights out might be the funniest thing since Sylvia getting KO'd by Mercer...

Again a bit off topic here but I hear Mercer is heading back to Boxing to fight hasim rahman in November.... Thrilling! I think Id rather watch Ali and Frazier try to settle their score once a for all if I was going to watch OAP's box!
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:50 pm

Cheers mate Ill have to watch that Monday then. If You miss the whole show on Justin.net can you see it again or an I going to MMAlinker etc.. and just watching it fight by fight?
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:55 pm

You don't happen to have an uncle or cousin called Liam do you Ben?
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:55 pm

hmmmm.

i watched the last one on a repeated stream that started at 6 pm on justin.tv (same channel). but i missed the FW semis.
    i will probably have to watch a repeat this time aswell, an driving up to sheffield in the morning.

p.s. its justin.tv not justin.net Smile
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Good Job mate Id really like to catch the whole show. Anfield yes my dads 2nd cousin is Laim. I think that makes him my 2nd Uncle (If thats a real relation) or 3rd cousin... not sure. I acutually watched one of his Flims called "The Big Man" were he plays a bare knucke boxer... not great but cool to see him Boxing.

Liams actually used to Box I think his last or one of his last Boxing matches was as an amature against Sinn Fein's Alex Maskey!! (for the Non Irish posters, the mean looking bald one!) That would make a good Cleb rematch!!

James Thompsons Idea on how to beat Roidereem... Pageacc
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:12 pm

rudeboyben84 wrote:Good Job mate Id really like to catch the whole show. Anfield yes my dads 2nd cousin is Laim. I think that makes him my 2nd Uncle (If thats a real relation) or 3rd cousin... not sure. I acutually watched one of his Flims called "The Big Man" were he plays a bare knucke boxer... not great but cool to see him Boxing.

Liams actually used to Box I think his last or one of his last Boxing matches was as an amature against Sinn Fein's Alex Maskey!! (for the Non Irish posters, the mean looking bald one!) That would make a good Cleb rematch!!

James Thompsons Idea on how to beat Roidereem... Pageacc

Second cousin once removed i think. That's really cool. He's the best actor we've ever produced. Him and Gabriel Byrne are two actors i'll always go out of my way to watch. I watched 5 minutes of heaven with Liam Neeson in it the other day, excellent stuff.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:19 pm

He has been in his fair share of shit movies but he was Michael Collins and played a Boxer so I gotta forgive him! He has in Gangs of New Your too, I really enjoyed that show. Him and Daniel Day Lewis were both great in it... Also he is in the A-team film with Rampage! Everyone jokes my Uncle and Rampage in it means I cant miss it (as well as Mr-T being my childhood hero!) havnt seen Five Minutes of Heaven, Cant stand James Nesbitt!! Hear he is a sleaze in real life.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Really?? He has a bit of sleazy head on him.

Yeah i'm expecting you to be standing in line for hours before the A-Team film opens at your local cinema.

I think most of Neeson's films have been really good to be honest. He should have won an oscar for schindlers list.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:32 pm

Oh I will be!! "Taken" isnt a bad show either if you havnt seen it. U live in the south Anfield? or u still jet setting round the globe!! U were off the boards for a while... get training anywere or with anyone interesting recently? Im not going to UFC 105 so wont meet up with everyone then but if a few of the Irish posters and any one who fancies flying over should deffo sort a meet up if the UFC on Paddys day happens.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:40 pm

I've moved to England, that's why i was away for so long. My ex met a muppet and decided to move to London to be with him and take my kids with her so i moved over too. Far enough so as i don't have to see him or her but close enough that the kids can spend a week with her and then a week with me and it doesn't disturb their school and pre-school routine. I'm kinda limited now as to what i can do and where i can go but i can see my kids regularly so i don't really care.
    KalDog
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KalDog Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:00 am

Anfield, that sucks, my ex took my wee lad to Wales and I'm in the process of doing the same... At the mo I see him every other weekend. Proper heart breaker dude. Major props to ya.
    The real bollocks is I have another two that live in donaghadee so my heads turned (that being said, the ma in Wales is seriously unstable and my son to her is far too young to be left with her constantly)
    Paddyjock
    Paddyjock
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paddyjock Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:03 am

Join us after the break on the James Thompson Show where we'll meet a cross dressing cage fighter hungry for fame!!

WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!! OFF TOPIC ALERT!!!! OFF TOPIC ALERT!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:05 am

Worst thing in the world mate. And being fathers there's fuck all we can do. It's nearly impossible to win a court case, and to be fair my ex is a great mother so i'd never want to take the kids from her. She's just a cunt to me. Her ex is a different story, my eldest was telling me on the phone yesterday that the cunt shouted at him and upset him. Well there shall be words had!
    KalDog
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KalDog Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:07 am

PJ, would you rather we were calling each other cunts? Just saying fair play

words anfield? You'd have to kill all round you like.... Anyway, as we've been told, off subject
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:08 am

Paddy's just never happy. Typical scot. always complaining..............

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:30 pm