THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+3
Anfields5thKing
manschesthair_utd
George_Louis_Costanza@who
7 posters

Mmm....i smell Orange Sauce or is it Plum ?

Lightweight
    Lightweight

Mmm....i smell Orange Sauce or is it Plum ? Empty Mmm....i smell Orange Sauce or is it Plum ?

Post  George_Louis_Costanza@who Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Oh Ed Soares i can smell the fear.

“They found some things that they weren’t aware of (during the surgery), which is a good thing. If we’re going to be fighting for the title, we want to make sure Anderson’s 100-percent.”

“Vitor has not fought in the UFC at 185 pounds. Now, I know people can say Anderson fought for the belt after one fight, and that's true, but he fought at 185 pounds. At 195 pounds, he didn’t make weight, at first. So he couldn't make weight at 195 pounds, but now he's going to fight for the title at 185 pounds?”

And Anderson has picked up some Barnettavoingfedoralites.

"“It’s doctor’s decision. My elbow is hurt, but doctor Chad says come back to training, come back to fight (sigh)"

Excuses are ready when Jesus and Vitor puts Silva to sleep on 02/01/10 his elbow hurts.

PRAISE CHRIST !....I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST NO 1 MW IN UFC AND THE WORLD !.

Mmm....i smell Orange Sauce or is it Plum ? Download
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Mmm....i smell Orange Sauce or is it Plum ? Empty Re: Mmm....i smell Orange Sauce or is it Plum ?

Post  manschesthair_utd Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:16 pm

it is pointless trying to badmouth Vitor, Anderson said he didnt want to fight Marquadt or henderson because he has already beaten them, and now the manager is trying to say Vitor doesnt warrent a shot either? hell who do they want anderson to fight? Bisping? lol.

he has fought twice (i think) at 185 and made weight both times, one of tem was even this year!
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Mmm....i smell Orange Sauce or is it Plum ? Empty Re: Mmm....i smell Orange Sauce or is it Plum ?

Post  George_Louis_Costanza@who Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:26 pm

I think that is it Soares was praying Bisping would run his way to a decision against Hendo setting up another easy defence as they seemed very keen on the fight i recall.

Vitor has looked like a killer in his last 2 fights the destruction of Lindland was scary and Soares knows his investment could very well go down in flames all the talk of "Big Fights" was bullshit Ed wants more Irvin's, Cote's & Leites's to pad out his record not big fights there is no way he will let him fight an Belfort, Evans, GSP or any quick striker that is why they were chasing slow old Randy and an overrated beyond belief slow Mir.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Exactly, it may not have been in the UFC but his destruction of Matt Lindland is a major reason why Vitor is getting this title shot.
    Paolo_73
    Paolo_73
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paolo_73 Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:37 pm

I can't stand the Jesus stuff after Belfort wins. It reminds me of when the BBC stopped interviewing Jonathan Edwards after the triple jump because it was literally pointless trying to get him to talk about anything other than the Lord.......

If I was Dana I'd cut the mic when Belfort goes to speak in the cage after, and play some pre-recorded Ray Romano voiceover instead, or maybe the guy who does Stewie in Family Guy.
    pinsman
    pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  pinsman Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:12 pm

The Silva camp must be soiling themselves over Vitor! The guy is a machine, he will beat Anderson. Anderson is quick but Vitor is quicker and stronger! I'm so excited about this fight, I can't contain it!! Anderson is a great fighter and to make Griffen nearly cry in the ring proves that. But I think Vitor wil just over power him. Can't believe I have got to wait until next bloody year for this fight!!
    Paolo_73
    Paolo_73
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paolo_73 Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:18 pm

To be fair though Pinsman, The Dean of Mean made Forrest cry as well, and he ain't exactly a punisher.......

I see Fireworks, but I think Silva's range will be the difference.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:39 pm

"The Dean of Mean made Forrest cry as well, and he ain't exactly a punisher"

Laughing

Thats a good one! Forrest does cry a lot, I still like the guy though shows he has love for the sport.

Ive said Vitor would beat Anderson for ages and Im still sticking by it, Andersons camp are looking scared. I dont think they want this fight at all. Vitor has looked unstoppable and while he lacks the range I think his agression will make Anderson get traped against the cage or get drawn into a slugfest were I think Vitor will come out on top. I think he has a bit more KO power and when they go toe to toe he will win.

I wonder who they would have been happy with? Maby Okami for an easy win and a chance to avenge a "loss"

I hate Vitors religious shit as well to be honest. There are other fighers who are really religious but dont feel the need to bang on about it... He is worse that Kimo carrying a cross into the ring that time!! (Which thinking back probabally didnt do his poor cardio any favors!!)
    KalDog
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KalDog Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:48 pm

Agree with Ben, Vitor is a monster, however the religion stuff I'm cool with to.
    Imagine if you're sister was murdered and you had no idea for yonks, I'm sure ya's would turn to the big fella. Vitors just a passionate guy. And his wife is super hot (cue a pic being posted, can't do it on my iPhone)

Anderson should be worried, this is his most legitimate threat since Hendo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:49 pm