THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+7
George_Louis_Costanza@who
Anfields5thKing
payneNglory1
Shanemc
Once Mohawked Pete
efils_god
Ginginho
11 posters

MMA Predictions League - Round 18

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

MMA Predictions League - Round 18 - Page 2 Empty Re: MMA Predictions League - Round 18

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:46 am

The_Axe_Emperor wrote:Shane Carwins predictions.

http://www.shane-carwin.com/profiles/blogs/ufc-121-perdictions

As you all know this fight card has my attention. I have my good friend and team mate Brendan Schaub facing Gonzaga and of course the much anticipated match with Brock Lesnar and Cain.

Schaub vs Gonzaga- Gonzaga is a tough fight for anyone in the UFC. He brings heavy hands and amazing BJJ to the table. Brendan is young but every bit as powerful as Gonzaga. Brendan has the momentum and I think he will win this close fight.

Ortiz vs Hamill- I think Matt Hamill pulls out the victory. Tito is a very tough opponent but I think Hamill matches his wrestling and if Hamill attacks he should win. The big question is will Hamill put his friendship on the sideline for this fight.

Sanchez vs Thiago- I think Sanchez will out work Thiago. He keeps coming and his cardio and drive are going to be the deciding factor.

Shields vs Kampman- Kampman is a tough fighter who brings a lot to the table. I think his striking is going to be the key to earning a victory. I think Shields will be too much if the fight hits the ground and Shields has the skills to get the fight to the mat.

Lesnar vs Velasquez- While Brock is an amazing Champion and showed that he has the ability to win any fight he is in. I think Cain will have the advantage in the stand up and I do not think Brock's wrestling is going to be miles ahead of anything that Velasquez has seen before. I think Cain's cardio, kickboxing, and elite level wrestling will give him a slight edge in this fight.

Carwin went 5 for 5! Shocked
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

MMA Predictions League - Round 18 - Page 2 Empty Re: MMA Predictions League - Round 18

Post  redmeanie77 Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Shocking night, absolutely shocking abismal predictions for me last night. Might aswell regroup and focus on next year.

Shocking Exclamation
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Well I know I didn't win this rd,I'd be happily surprised if I'm still at the top after last nights picks.

I need to know who's won this rd,so I can sort out there prize.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:54 am