THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

5 posters

The Expendables, Who wins?

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

The Expendables, Who wins? Empty The Expendables, Who wins?

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:05 am

Sly said in an interview that Couture would whoop the rest of the cast if it came to a real fight, Clearly he forgot Nogiera was in the Film! Laughing

Who wins out of the Actors?

Mickey Rourke: 57 years old 5"11 205lbs, Pro Boxing " WBC contender" 6-0-2 (4KO) and 20-6-0 (17KO) as an amature.

The Expendables, Who wins? Watch?v=Bj3rpr_Vk2U]

Dolph Lundgren: 52 years old 6"5 230lbs, Kyokushin karate mainly (Wiki says Judo and Boxing too)

Jet Li: 47 years old 5"6 145lbs, Multiple time Wushu chineese champion (A load of prancing crap!)

Steve Austin: 45 years old 6"2 255lbs, Ex-ProWrestler
    Terry Crews: 42 years old 6"2 255lbs, Ex-Footballer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who you got? I think Dolph and Mickey in the finals! Those Knees would probabally be the difference though Rourke seems to have a mean right hand! I gotta go with Mickey myself! Who you all picking?

Last edited by rudeboyben84 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

The Expendables, Who wins? Empty Re: The Expendables, Who wins?

Post  manschesthair_utd Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:23 am

easily Jet Li.
    he already beat Randy Couture and Tito ORtiz easily in Cradle 2 the grave.

he is also the best actor of the bunch. so maybe he could play dead?
    kavik2
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  kavik2 Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:09 pm

if Chuck Norris was in the film then it would be a formality, Seagal turned down a role in the film also.
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Moose Stuff For Money...
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Moose Stuff For Money... Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Jean Claude turned it down as well. Sad
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Dolph batters the rest,he's off his head and is a big,crazy mean dude.(mix Ivan Drago and the Universal soldier and this version of Dolph still wins)Only a bullet to the chest or Randy could slow him down.

Plus he would beat and throw Jet Li around like a child,even taking the piss out of his kiddie kicks,"Ha,Ha what do you wear,a size 3" Laughing

Stathems fights always look the best and most realistic,and with a weapon,like a knife,he'd beat Dolph no problems,but one on one,Dolph rips him limb from limb.
    Sly's still got a few moves for his age,but will still get his arse kicked by stone cold.Watching Sly attempt to run now,is funny as fuck,theres no mistaking,he's an OAP.
    Mickey Rouke is past it and won't fight anyone,likewise Terry crews,but shit Terry's gun makes Arnies in Predetor look like a pee shooter,Stone colds up there,but Randy would light him up and gives him an old fashioned Smackdown,no probs Cool
    Stone Cold would be the only actor that could challenge Dolph,going on the fact he could kick Sly's arse,but still I'd back dolph to take him out.

This is all hypothetical you realise,and has zero influence on my opinion,just because I went to watch the film last night Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:17 am