THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

Bass Rutten Mousasi and The Reem

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Bass Rutten Mousasi and The Reem Empty Bass Rutten Mousasi and The Reem

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:54 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/7/28/1592695/the-reem-alistair-overeem

Sorry cant figure how to post the Video...

Bas Rutten just says he is straight out better than Overeem. Bas is the coolest guy in MMA, I think he would made UFC shows so much more entertaining, if he did interviews, replaced goldie or joined the commentary team etc.. What the craic with him and UFC? He Upset Dana?

Anyone think Bas could still compete is has he too many Injuries? Before he retired from UFC he was trying to be the 1st person to hold two titles in UFC. He was going after the Likes of Frank Shammy, Tito Ortiz maby Wandy? That would have been outstanding. Its been 4 years since he fought and it was Warpath. But it would be cool if he had of been in UFC's goodbooks to have seen him fought someone like Couture/Liddell/Tito.

Cool Video, Overeem talking about his Daughters future boyfriends was so funny! Sounds like Arlovski turned down a fight with him. He has a good point in Japanese MMA, they dont know who is fighting far in advance like US MMA, wouldnt hurt them to be more professional in that way!

I think Overeem is going to be out of action for a few months paryting then, Werdum isnt back too soon is he? Fedor should take a tune up fight before he gets the winner of this. I dont see why Bigfoot isnt a passible potion to be that tuneup?

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:55 am