THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

2 posters

UFC on Fuel TV (Silva V Stann) Repeat

FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

UFC on Fuel TV (Silva V Stann) Repeat Empty UFC on Fuel TV (Silva V Stann) Repeat

Post  FOWLERSHIGHFIVE Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:34 pm

I know a lot of people said they missed the end of the last UFC event, it looks like ESPN have realised there mistake as the whole event will be repeated on Tuesday night at 11.30pm on ESPN (Sky channel 417 or 433)

We get to see Silva and Hunts KO's in glorious HD instead of a crappy video on the net!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

UFC on Fuel TV (Silva V Stann) Repeat Empty Re: UFC on Fuel TV (Silva V Stann) Repeat

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Great news mate, Ill make sure to record the programme after incase the F**k up again, that is one event I want to keep recorded!
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

UFC on Fuel TV (Silva V Stann) Repeat Empty Re: UFC on Fuel TV (Silva V Stann) Repeat

Post  rudeboyben84 Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Wand says he doesnt know if he is staying at 205. He is certainly Mw sized and I suppose the cut isnt killing him but Forrest is ready to go 6-7 months and with the ring rust I think its a great fight for him.

Maby 195lbs for a fight with Chael is he looses to Bones and wants to go back to 185? At Mw id say that a rematch with Bisping could be on the cards too. Maby Lombard might be a reasonable ask seeing as he has had a bad run and comes with a big price tag? He would give Wand the fight he likes even if he lost.

Avoid Franlin at any weight! Laughing
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  FOWLERSHIGHFIVE Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:06 pm

What about shogun if he looses to little Nog??

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Shogun and Wand are real good friends, the day that one happens the Nog brothers will fight each other at a catchweight on the same card! Laughing

They should Manhoef to fight him, he would take the fight Anywhere from 185, Franklinweight, 205 or Hw if Wand wanted to come in over 205. Wouldnt be a problem. He fights 100% the type of fight Wand likes and it would give us another classis.

Wand shot a few times when he was rocked and if he pulls that with Menhoef he gets a takedown off the back of it and a chance to recover. Lawler KO'd him and id back Wand to beat Lawler.

I dont think Wand wants to stay at 205, there was an interview with Gareth A Davies and he was saying about 205ers being so big but this being a special fight he wasnt sure if he would stay at 205 in Future.

Belfort is the most logical fight because like Manhoef he would let Wand pick the weight.

Give Wand, Belfort or Manhoef and let him pick the weight I say, He is the bigger legend and like the way in Boxing the bigger legend often gets the pick of ring size, gove size I think they should give him respect and let him pick the weight. Both real dangerous fights but at this stage I dont mind as a fan, his legacy is secure and id like him to take these risky slugfests and see if he wins, if not retire.
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    FOWLERSHIGHFIVE
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  FOWLERSHIGHFIVE Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:48 am

Can you really see Manhoef coming to the UFC?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 pm