THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

UFC offer Eddie Alvarez Co-Main event at Jones vs Sonnen

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

UFC offer Eddie Alvarez Co-Main event at Jones vs Sonnen Empty UFC offer Eddie Alvarez Co-Main event at Jones vs Sonnen

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:15 am

Thats aparently why Bellator havnt matched the offer because its a PPV and he would get his Cut. I think hope it goes UFC's way, makes sense to me that 2 jobs paying the same but one has Bonus in it. One with Bonus is offering you more... Rolling Eyes

I was thinking Nate Diaz doesnt have a fight and he coming off a title shot. I would love to see these 2 fight, Style wise its as entertaining as any fantasy matchups you can make right now.
    Mryzyz
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

UFC offer Eddie Alvarez Co-Main event at Jones vs Sonnen Empty Re: UFC offer Eddie Alvarez Co-Main event at Jones vs Sonnen

Post  Mryzyz Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Nate would school him.

Maynard would be more interesting, or maybe Jim Miller.

Alvarez would still lose to both though, I reckon he's in for a shock when gets chewed up and spat out by the absurdly talent rich UFC LW division.

Hopefully we see Aldo move up this year. That would be the icing on the cake.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

UFC offer Eddie Alvarez Co-Main event at Jones vs Sonnen Empty Re: UFC offer Eddie Alvarez Co-Main event at Jones vs Sonnen

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:19 pm

Eddie vs Jim Miller sounds like a fun fight!
    sunthunder
    sunthunder
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  sunthunder Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:15 pm

If I was Alvarez, I'd see if there was any chance of waiting for a direct title shot. I could definitely see him beating Henderson, but at the same time, he could easily lose to any of the top 10 fighters in the UFC at 155 just because of how often he gets dropped.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:07 am