The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

What fights are you looking forward to in December?

Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

What fights are you looking forward to in December?

Post  Ginginho on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:08 am

Less than a month to go in the year and there are still quite a few events left to go with some very interesting fights on the cards.

So which ones are you most looking forward to??

Here's mine....

Bendo v Diaz (UFC on Fox) - both exciting fighters to watch and should be an all action affair

Penn v McDonald and Rua v Gustaffson (UFC on Fox) - legends versus bright prospects with all fighters having something to prove

Welterweight Final (TUF: The Smashes) - I won't post the fighters just in case I spoil it for anyone

Palhares v Lombard (TUF: The Smashes)- lunatic v lunatic

JDS v Velasquez II (UFC 155)- Cain has a lot to prove and JDS is a monster

Miller v Lauzon (UFC 155)- could be a good ground battle, if it gets that far

Leben v Vemola (UFC 155)- both crazy fuckers who will try to knock each others heads off

The 16 man HW K-1 tournament (GSI Presents Dream 18) - because who wouldn't be looking forward to it

Anyone got any others??

Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Re: What fights are you looking forward to in December?

Post  Cowboys From Hell on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:25 am

The Fox Card looks outstanding and really all 4 Main Card fights are mouth watering and The UFC 155 card looks stellar too but I have to say I'm looking forward to 2 fights on the Oz Card. Lombard Palhares is a really intriguing fight especially Lombard coming off that stinker against Boetsch I'm wondering how he reacts the criticism he received. Whittaker v Scott the TUF Smashes WW Final I feel could be the sleeper of the month I feel.

On a side note TUF Smashes has been far more enjoyable than the crap that has been served better than TUF 15345 or 165021 or whatever It is now. I think there is a message to Zuffa there I feel.
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Ginginho on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:50 pm

I can't believe they haven't shown The Smashes in NZ considering Aussie are our neighbours and kiwis could have been involved.

Instead we got to watch the 16th one. At least is was only an hour or two after the States...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:35 am