THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

3 posters

Mousasi headed to UFC after Kyle fight in Final SF

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Mousasi headed to UFC after Kyle fight in Final SF Empty Mousasi headed to UFC after Kyle fight in Final SF

Post  rudeboyben84 Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:03 pm

I think these guys were supposed to fight twice already and they are going to fight on the last SF card.

I think Mousasi is one of MMA most under rated fighters after bad performances against Mo and Jardine. While he should have/ could have won either or both he didnt look great.

Kyle would turn Jardines lights out I reckon, even in loosing to Bifgoot he showed how dangerous he is but for me I dont think he will pull off the upset. Kyle can hang with Heavies but Mousasi beat a few himself including Hunt.

Infact since the Gono loss he has gone, 19-1-1, at the age of 27 he is still picking up a few tricks of the trade and has already beat Hunt, Lombard, Jacare, Cyborg, Manhoef, Soko, Babalu, Mizuno, Kang and OSP with a loss to Mo who has been top rated for a while himself.

Mousasi is an 85er, Unless he looks different than when I last saw him he always looks undersized. Having said that 205lbs has a few of them and this thing about Bones being massive feels like Lesnar all over again. Im not complaning about Hendo giving 205 a go so I reckon he should give it a shot and leave the 185lbs devision as a fallback plan.

It could be someone like Mousasi who can really throw down who finally does some damage on the feet. Ill be hoping for him here for sure.

Anyone smell an upset at all? Kyle hits like a Truck so you can never write him off.
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Mousasi headed to UFC after Kyle fight in Final SF Empty Re: Mousasi headed to UFC after Kyle fight in Final SF

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:42 am

I think Mousasi will school him. landing a massive punch on Bigfoot is much easier than landing on mousasi.
    of course you can never write him off but i dont think Kyle is in Mousasi's league.

oh and by the way if you remember the state Hunt was in, Mousasi's win over him is nothing to write home about! Laughing
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Mousasi headed to UFC after Kyle fight in Final SF Empty Re: Mousasi headed to UFC after Kyle fight in Final SF

Post  rudeboyben84 Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 am

No what was up with Hunt in the fight? Still its a guy who is a top 15 Heavyweight now, people want to see him in a UFC Hw title fight, his name is a great one on an 85ers record. Was he injured?
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:02 pm

No but Hunt was a different fighter in DREAM compared to now, he wasn't training and was extremely fat. Looked like he just showed up to the Mousasi fight to roll over, get armlocked, and collect a paycheck to fund his burger addiction. Laughing

Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Should be a good fight while It lasts If Mousasi is sensible he will try and get Kyle to the ground though If he does It should be a forgone conclusion.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Said he wants to fight Shogun when he comes to UFC and that dropping back to 185 is a possibility if he looses.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:11 am