The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

WSOF2 Jan26th Marlon Moraes vs Tyson Nam for the title

rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

WSOF2 Jan26th Marlon Moraes vs Tyson Nam for the title

Post  rudeboyben84 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:09 pm

No other fights but thats one great fight, both are coming off massive wins! Id expect another couple of the 1st round finishers from the 1st event to make a return in this one.
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Re: WSOF2 Jan26th Marlon Moraes vs Tyson Nam for the title

Post  rudeboyben84 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:23 pm

Rumble has said he is open to fighting Andrei Arlovski!! How does everyone think this would turn out? Standing I cant help feel Rumble would KO him at this point of their career and Rumble wrestling isnt bad but AA TDDis great, I wonder if we would see AA take a fight down and try a Sub?

Either way Id love to see it.

Read on Sherdog a few fans didnt want it to happen so they could both get back to the UFC but I reckon it would be agreat fight. Id rather see them against each other than Can crushing and risking a loss that way.
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:35 pm

the size difference is not huge but arlovski is still a bigger guy.
    Don't know who would win but its safe to say Rumble has never taken a punch from a heavyweight KO artist like Arlovski.
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:06 pm

I think Rumble would freeze up and crumble as soon as he felt a punch from Arlovski.

I just don't have much faith in Rumbles heart.

as for Marlon Moraes vs Tyson Nam,really good match up and great for WSOF for getting them both.This is probably the best and most relevant fight that can be made outside the UFC.

Two new fighters both coming off the biggest wins of their career,one against Bellators champ,Dantes,and the other getting his win against the biggest name in BW history,Torres.
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Rumble said he walks about at 220lbs, Turrned down Bellator, Fair play there isnt much there are Lhw and UFC is 2 more wins away. I know he isnt a "Credible" opponent but I still think Soko can put on a good show. Id like to see him against a big banger at 205. What you guys think? Im hoping for him to get back. Worlds worst weight cutter and I reckon he paid the price by getting cut, all the best to him at 205. Rumble vs Glover would be a tasty fight, Hell Rumble vs Lil Nog would be great to see. What a Face

Hard to say how him vs AA would go, people talk about AA's shite chin but he Survived Bigfoot and other Monsters, Rumble has been taking relative powderpuffs down at 170. Anyone remember seeing him hurt bad?

AA is bigger he has at least 25lbs on him! I agree Payne and Chesty the power of a guy thowing big Hw shows like that would have his heart tested...

I want to see it, Rumble fighting a bigger man for the 1st time in his career would be an apologies to the people who hate him for missing weight! Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:22 pm