THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

4 posters

Rough House Training in Long Eaton, Nottingham

1972-casual
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Rough House Training in Long Eaton, Nottingham Empty Rough House Training in Long Eaton, Nottingham

Post  1972-casual Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Payne, remember a while back I asked you if you knew there was anywhere to train MMA in or around Long Eaton?

Well anyway my brother in law works at a prestigious car showroom at the end of my street (near the railway station). Recently he mentioned there was a boxing and MMA gym above the showroom.

Anyway long story short I went up there today to meet these lads amongst others(i'm the one in the coat)

CheersRough House Training in Long Eaton, Nottingham 2012_124Rough House Training in Long Eaton, Nottingham 2012_125
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Rough House Training in Long Eaton, Nottingham Empty Re: Rough House Training in Long Eaton, Nottingham

Post  payneNglory1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Nice 1,good to hear my little home town is keeping up with the greatest sport in the world.

I just looked it up,4th Dimension MMA,it looks good,are you going to give it a go?

http://www.4thdimensionmma.com/index.html

Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Rough House Training in Long Eaton, Nottingham Empty Re: Rough House Training in Long Eaton, Nottingham

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:11 pm

1972-casual wrote:Payne, remember a while back I asked you if you knew there was anywhere to train MMA in or around Long Eaton?

Well anyway my brother in law works at a prestigious car showroom at the end of my street (near the railway station). Recently he mentioned there was a boxing and MMA gym above the showroom.

Anyway long story short I went up there today to meet these lads amongst others(i'm the one in the coat)

CheersRough House Training in Long Eaton, Nottingham 2012_124Rough House Training in Long Eaton, Nottingham 2012_125

That's fear in Dan Hardy's eyes!
    manschesthair_utd
    manschesthair_utd
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  manschesthair_utd Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:57 am

1972-casual wrote:i'm the one in the coat

glad you said that, i wouldn't have known otherwise Laughing
    1972-casual
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  1972-casual Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Payne, I've come to the conclusion I'm a bit old for rolling around on the floor with a bunch of young lads and I reckon I'd gas after 30 seconds on the pads. Think I'll stick to the photos and telling on holiday I "train" with the Rough House lads!

Anfield, glad you can see the fear in Hardy's eyes.

Jim Wallhead was training with them as well but I missed that opportunity!
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Laughing

I know what you mean,I have a couple of years on you,but the other day I helped out(well tried)with my lads wrestling class and after 20 odd minutes,I was red faced,sweating like a rapist and gagging for a pint and a smoke.
    I knew it was a bad idea,when my heart started to try and escape from my chest after the warm up jog and sprints Embarassed

I was thoroughly bolloxed at the end of it.

I keep getting the,i'm going to get back into shape bug once a year,but I think I've just about gave up on that idea now and have decided,Poker and watching sports on the Telly is more to my speed now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 pm