THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

2 posters

Florian talking about a comeback what weight do you think he should fight at?

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Florian talking about a comeback what weight do you think he should fight at? Empty Florian talking about a comeback what weight do you think he should fight at?

Post  rudeboyben84 Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Ive been reading Florian may end his retirement and make a return to the UFC. He came up short in every devision and never managed to capture a title but with a new champ at 155 Id like to see him make another run at the Lw title.

Id like to see him rematch Diego Sanchez who is going back to 155 or Gray Maynard. I dont want him handed a title shot and I dont UFC would but avenging one of his losses would go a long way to showing he can hang with the best.

At 145 him vs Korean Zombie would make for a great fight.
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Florian talking about a comeback what weight do you think he should fight at? Empty Re: Florian talking about a comeback what weight do you think he should fight at?

Post  Cowboys From Hell Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:59 pm

I think he is probably best to stay @ 155 If he returns. I felt Kenny looked slow and drained @ 145, There are plenty of good fights @ 155 for Kenny.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 pm