The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

Most underrated and most overrated fighters in the UFC?

kavik2
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Re: Most underrated and most overrated fighters in the UFC?

Post  kavik2 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Yeh he did well to get past the first, was a better fight than I expected. I thought it was a close fight TBH.

Yes I can defo see lashley returning to pro wrestling, no where to go for him now in MMA.

Not sure on Thompsons chin or whats next for him, complete the Pudz trilogy? One more win and he could be on M1's radar as Fedor's next opponent.
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:56 pm

kavik2 wrote:Yeh he did well to get past the first, was a better fight than I expected. I thought it was a close fight TBH.

Yes I can defo see lashley returning to pro wrestling, no where to go for him now in MMA.

Not sure on Thompsons chin or whats next for him, complete the Pudz trilogy? One more win and he could be on M1's radar as Fedor's next opponent.

Laughing Yeah im sure he would be a legit a fight as Fedor will get these days.

With Dream shutting he is doomed to a career in M-1 unless Zuffa throw him a bone and give him his last SF fight.

I wouldnt go near Pudz, he alrerady beat him twice bar the most dodgy decision ive ever seen in MMA bar none. Pudz is a walking joke and a step down for James.

Id personally like to see him go to Bellator. As funny as it sounds Brett Rogers managed to get there, Id love to see if Thompson could beat him.

kavik2
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  kavik2 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:25 pm

I think the Pudz defeat is now a NC !!

I also think Fedor should retire wud like to seem him have one more and hopefully will be a NYE event in Japan.

As you say very few options left for him Coleman, Arlovski or Timmeh????

Thompson is looking more and more credible, I think Rogers would beat him tho TBH.

I am sure I have seen Thompson on a couple of adverts and him and Al Turk where the security for the Haye ringwalk for the Klitchko fight,
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:58 pm

I think Thompson would have been a good fighter if not for having the worst chin in MMA history.

The Pudz fight is a No contest now.

Lashley is a shit fighter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:22 pm