The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

TUF: Live Discussion

p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

TUF: Live Discussion

Post  p4pnumber_1 on Sat May 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Didn't know where to post this so thought i should make a thread...might be a bit late in the season though Smile

Is everyone watching this season? I'm actually quite impressed with the talent on it. I can see most of the contestants getting a shot in the UFC.

Spoiler:
    Last night was crazy. The two I thought were going to win and possibly be the finale...lost! I was disappointed with Lawrence, but he is still a great prospect and that was sheer lack of experience. Hopefully this loss brings him back down to earth a little. Very happy for Chiesa though, hope he wins.

Also, Vick looks a solid prospect, he is still very green, but once he gets some experience and proper coaching, he could be some fighter.
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Re: TUF: Live Discussion

Post  payneNglory1 on Sat May 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Spoiler:

Chiesa seems like a good guy,but I can't say I'm overly impressed with him,he just seems like a run of the mill wrestler.
    I can't see him doing that much if he makes it to the UFC.

Lawrence needed that loss,I still think he is probably the most talented guy on the show,but I think he believed in his own hype to much as well.
    He could of won that fight pretty easily,if he didn't have head up his arse and actually followed the instructions his corner where constantly screaming at him.
    It was just like that Tickle lad from a few episodes ago,they think they know everything already,when they actually know fuck all compared with the guys that are trying to get them ready.
    Hopefully that was a big wake up call for the lad.

Vick is as green as they come,but his size(the lad is huge for a LW) and raw talent is serving him well.
    Cochrane,Cruickshank and Protor are a pretty solid run of fighters to go through,but throw him in a good camp for a year and I bet the guy would be night and day from what we are watching at the moment.

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:48 am