The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news


    Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Share
    avatar
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

    Posts : 4165
    Join date : 2009-08-29

    Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  redmeanie77 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:03 pm














    avatar
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

    Posts : 4165
    Join date : 2009-08-29

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  redmeanie77 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:08 pm














    I love Hendo's comments on the fight Smile But i also feel that this fight should probably not take place in Brazil, Zuffa really need to take alot precautions for this fight, because i really do see Sonnen winning this fight.
    avatar
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

    Posts : 1144
    Join date : 2011-01-26
    Age : 30
    Location : Belfast

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  p4pnumber_1 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:14 pm

    Silva via triangle again for me. If Sonnen fights Silva the way he fought Bisping he will get destroyed.
    avatar
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

    Posts : 6519
    Join date : 2009-08-15

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  Anfields5thKing on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:35 pm

    Bisping has much better takedown defence, and is much better at getting off his back and back to his feet, than Anderson. If Sonnen takes Anderson down, it's round over. He needs 5 takedowns, and to be careful.
    avatar
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

    Posts : 1144
    Join date : 2011-01-26
    Age : 30
    Location : Belfast

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  p4pnumber_1 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:10 pm

    Bisping has much better takedown defence, and is much better at getting off his back and back to his feet, than Anderson.

    Hold on, what is this assumption based on?

    If Sonnen takes Anderson down, it's round over.

    Round 5 of their previous encounter would beg to differ.
    avatar
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

    Posts : 6519
    Join date : 2009-08-15

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  Anfields5thKing on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:46 pm

    It's not an assumption, it's a fact based on both of their careers. Anderson has been taken down by aggressively wrestlers and has always had trouble getting back to his feet, Bisping is one of the hardest people to take down and even harder to keep down.

    Anderson won the fight because Sonnen made a mistake, no other reason. As long as Sonnen keeps his concentration, it's fight over.

    thebadgersbits
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2011-09-28

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  thebadgersbits on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:07 am

    Be interesting to see how sonnen performs not on roids this time ,IMO see silva winning this one .
    avatar
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

    Posts : 788
    Join date : 2011-01-24

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  Mryzyz on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:42 am

    Sonnen wasn't on roids. For christ's sake.
    avatar
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

    Posts : 6519
    Join date : 2009-08-15

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  Anfields5thKing on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:11 pm

    thebadgersbits wrote:Be interesting to see how sonnen performs not on roids this time ,IMO see silva winning this one .

    try and get your facts straight.

    thebadgersbits
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2011-09-28

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  thebadgersbits on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:02 pm

    Anfields5thKing wrote:
    thebadgersbits wrote:Be interesting to see how sonnen performs not on roids this time ,IMO see silva winning this one .

    try and get your facts straight.

    you can call his higher levels of testosterone whatever you wish everyone else will call it roids !!
    avatar
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

    Posts : 6519
    Join date : 2009-08-15

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  Anfields5thKing on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:13 pm

    Everyone who doesn't have the first clue what they're talking about calls it roids. People who know what they are talking about do not.

    thebadgersbits
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2011-09-28

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  thebadgersbits on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:27 pm

    Peds, testosterone ,roids ,muscle juice whatever either way he had higher than normal levels address it however you want could give a fuck .
    avatar
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

    Posts : 788
    Join date : 2011-01-24

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  Mryzyz on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:52 pm

    Wrong. Educate yourself.

    thebadgersbits
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2011-09-28

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  thebadgersbits on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:08 pm

    Mryzyz wrote:Wrong. Educate yourself.

    clearly never understood above comment ,,,,and you say educate yourself lol

    debate over !!
    avatar
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

    Posts : 788
    Join date : 2011-01-24

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  Mryzyz on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:24 pm

    You think Sonnen had more than what would be considered a normal amount of testosterone in his system?

    Wrong. Educate yourself.
    avatar
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

    Posts : 4165
    Join date : 2009-08-29

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  redmeanie77 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:46 pm














    I watched the hearing here along with a few other members (theres a thread), and i remember it being a complete farce. The members of commision had no idea what their rules were or even slightest bit of knowledge of medical purpose and effects of HRT. It was embarrasing to watch tbh.


    Anyway the conclusion was that Sonnen should have documented and informed the commision on the day of his test by written form and not verbally like he haiss done in the past. HRT hormone treatment prescribed by a doctor when ur deficent. Many fighters are on them rightly or wrongly like Hendo, Marquardt, Randy etc... They are allowed by the commision however their levels still need to be in normal range when measured.


    I hope this helps....
    avatar
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

    Posts : 6519
    Join date : 2009-08-15

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  Anfields5thKing on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:51 am

    thebadgersbits wrote:Peds, testosterone ,roids ,muscle juice whatever either way he had higher than normal levels address it however you want could give a fuck .

    Utter nonsense. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Like Mryzyz said, educate yourself.

    Sonnen was not banned for taking anything illegal, he was banned because the comical CSAC had a definition of DISCLOSURE which was different to the definition of DISCLOSURE used in all other parts of the world.
    avatar
    Bulldog67
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

    Posts : 225
    Join date : 2009-10-12
    Location : Heart in Deutschland, arse in England

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  Bulldog67 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:27 pm

    ie its ok to be a spineless butt monkey that has no faith in ya natural abilities and so therefore cheat as long as you can get a dodgy doc to sign u off Evil or Very Mad


    how many of you on here are takin the same stuff as all these bottlers coz it seems that proportionally there must be a lot of u?

    I wouldnt mind betting not a single one of you has the same tragic medical needs

    Altho no doubt someone on here (no names mentioned but we all know who i mean) will come gibberin back with the same old tedious slaggin off routine to try and substantiate a flimsy piece of sonnen arse kissin (altho it could be fedor or machida)
    avatar
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

    Posts : 1144
    Join date : 2011-01-26
    Age : 30
    Location : Belfast

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  p4pnumber_1 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:03 am

    how many of you on here are takin the same stuff as all these bottlers coz it seems that proportionally there must be a lot of u?

    What are you on about?
    avatar
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

    Posts : 6519
    Join date : 2009-08-15

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  Anfields5thKing on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:41 pm

    Bulldog67 wrote:ie its ok to be a spineless butt monkey that has no faith in ya natural abilities and so therefore cheat as long as you can get a dodgy doc to sign u off Evil or Very Mad


    how many of you on here are takin the same stuff as all these bottlers coz it seems that proportionally there must be a lot of u?

    I wouldnt mind betting not a single one of you has the same tragic medical needs

    Altho no doubt someone on here (no names mentioned but we all know who i mean) will come gibberin back with the same old tedious slaggin off routine to try and substantiate a flimsy piece of sonnen arse kissin (altho it could be fedor or machida)

    typical bullshit from you. You are a clueless wanker. Why don't you just disappear again.

    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

    Posts : 1821
    Join date : 2009-10-09
    Age : 33
    Location : newcastle

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  the_king on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:35 pm

    Lol back on subject im hoping and praying sonnen smashes Silva but more likely us Silva gets injured then fights Ortiz or summit

    Sponsored content

    Re: Fighters predictions on Anderson-Sonnen 2 !!!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:24 pm