THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

2 posters

WAgnney Fabiano and Marlon Sandro in Bellators Fw tournament

rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

WAgnney Fabiano and Marlon Sandro in Bellators Fw tournament Empty WAgnney Fabiano and Marlon Sandro in Bellators Fw tournament

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:58 am

Wagnney Fabiano and Marlon Sandro have both been named for Bellators coming Fw Tournament for a shot at Joe Warrens Title.

UFC really messed up by letting Wagnney Fabiano go after WEC closed, I reckon he will be back to the top of the devision in no time.

I think with UFC seeming to care less about the lighter devisions there is an opening for Bellator to Rival them in this department, I would love to see Bellator get some Co-Promoted fights with Dream because between them they could put on some epic Bw and Fw fights.

Does anyone know if there are any other fighters announced for the tournament or just these 2 so far?
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

WAgnney Fabiano and Marlon Sandro in Bellators Fw tournament Empty Re: WAgnney Fabiano and Marlon Sandro in Bellators Fw tournament

Post  rudeboyben84 Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:10 am

Just read that Ronnie Mann and Daniel Straus are in the tournament too... really looking forward to this one.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

WAgnney Fabiano and Marlon Sandro in Bellators Fw tournament Empty Re: WAgnney Fabiano and Marlon Sandro in Bellators Fw tournament

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Ye I agree with you Ben, Fabiano is a good fighter but I also think it's a good thing the UFC doesn't have a monopoly on the lighter weight classes. I would hate to see Bellator have all there talent drained and if they have a strong FW division, at least that's something they can hold on to. Should be a great tournament.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 pm