The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

Belfort and W. Silva are named TUF Brazil coaches

rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Re: Belfort and W. Silva are named TUF Brazil coaches

Post  rudeboyben84 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:07 pm

manschesthair_utd wrote:Wanderlei normally displays a strong heart, when compared to Vitor.
    The only way he can win is if he takes the fight to him early (be it standing or on the ground) and then vitor will stop fighting.

I think Vitor is more skillful in every area.

The later it goes in the fight the more it favors Wand I think, I reckon he needs to spend a round grappling to sapp Belforts entergy and confidence.

This really is a huge fight for the history books, It would do massive things for Wanderelei's legacy to avenge that loss. For Belfort Rumble and Wand back to back would maby even throw him back into a title shot (Belfort vs Anderson 2 in Brazil again?)
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Re: Belfort and W. Silva are named TUF Brazil coaches

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Belfort is favorite and rightly so here but I could see Wandi pulling it off. If it goes into the later rounds then Wandi's determination can see him pull it through. Sadly for Wandi though he is past it and at this stage Belfort has better standup, better grappling, more power, a better chin and he's a much better athlete. The one thing Wandi has over Belfort is conditioning. At this stage though Belfort can go for one last run for the title while Wandi is a fight or two from retirement.

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:44 am