THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+15
redmeanie77
The_Axe_Emperor
gre660wl
ChelseaQuinsfan
2brutal
Anfields5thKing
Mryzyz
Cowboys From Hell
superman_punch
Once Mohawked Pete
Chimezero
Mannpagejackson
Sheldan
p4pnumber_1
rudeboyben84
19 posters

Poll: Who beats Bones?

Poll

Who beats Bones?

[ 1 ]
    Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [15%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [15%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap54%Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [54%] 

Total Votes: 13
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Poll: Who beats Bones? - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Who beats Bones?

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Sorry lads, Velasquez is going to sleep against JDS. Velasquez seems to fancy his hands nowadays but he hasn't out struck anyone with good stand up. I know people are tired of hearing this, but if you look at the Kongo fight every time he traded with him, he got caught and rocked. He had to use his wrestling against a guy who is known for having the worst take down defense in MMA. Velasquez is going to sleep.

As for Jones, I can't see anyone beating him at LHW except for a 100% fit Shogun and possibly Phil Davis. I would love to say Mo as well, but he doesn't have the gas tank for it. He could possibly steal a round but in a five round fight he's in trouble.
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Thank you Chelsea, good to see somebody talk sense on here.
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:23 pm

cant wait for my firstost after the cain victory basically just copy and pasting everything ben sheldan and chelsea have put and a big lol at the end

jds showed his power is not that impressive as people believe he couldnt stop either carwin or nelson
    his last two opponents

and the hes been training wrestling for a year

well ive been doing bjj a while now so i should call up roger gracie or marcelo garcie and im sure i cud hold my own

what crap mate, the funny thing is normally im a fan of both sheldan and chelsea oppinions as they are similar to my own, at the end of the day lets see who gets there hand raised on nov 12

ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:19 pm

2brutal wrote:cant wait for my firstost after the cain victory basically just copy and pasting everything ben sheldan and chelsea have put and a big lol at the end

jds showed his power is not that impressive as people believe he couldnt stop either carwin or nelson
    his last two opponents

well ive been doing bjj a while now so i should call up roger gracie or marcelo garcie and im sure i cud hold my own

what crap mate, the funny thing is normally im a fan of both sheldan and chelsea oppinions as they are similar to my own, at the end of the day lets see who gets there hand raised on nov 12

I reckon I might do the same Razz

How does marginally failing to stop two guys who have been Koed once between them show his power is overrated? Remember he came very close to stopping both guys, he knocked Nelson around the cage for fun and the Carwin fight was one or two punches away from being stopped.

Remember Nelson and Carwin were the first fighters JDS had to worry about being taken down. Yes he fought Werdum and Struve but he blitzed them before they could try. Against Nelson and Carwin he had keep his hands low and not get carried away, so he was too cautious to finish the fight. He has enough experience now to stay on his feet AND knock Cain out.

JDS also has a much better chin. We all know about the Kongo fight but JDS has just walked through shots from the likes of Nelson and Carwin, guys with massive power.

I'm not sure who suggested JDS could beat Velasquez in a wrestling match. You don't need good wrestling to have good take down defense or even take downs. Yes it helps, but if you look at someone like Cro Cop then you can see it's unnecessary. Same goes for GSP, he never wrestled yet he has arguably the best take downs in the sport. JDS has shown he has good take down defense and offence, any other wrestling training is just a bonus not a must to beat Velasquez.
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:27 pm

ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:
    2brutal wrote:cant wait for my firstost after the cain victory basically just copy and pasting everything ben sheldan and chelsea have put and a big lol at the end

his last two opponents

I reckon I might do the same Razz

How does marginally failing to stop two guys who have been Koed once between them show his power is overrated? Remember he came very close to stopping both guys, he knocked Nelson around the cage for fun and the Carwin fight was one or two punches away from being stopped.

Remember Nelson and Carwin were the first fighters JDS had to worry about being taken down. Yes he fought Werdum and Struve but he blitzed them before they could try. Against Nelson and Carwin he had keep his hands low and not get carried away, so he was too cautious to finish the fight. He has enough experience now to stay on his feet AND knock Cain out.

JDS also has a much better chin. We all know about the Kongo fight but JDS has just walked through shots from the likes of Nelson and Carwin, guys with massive power.

I'm not sure who suggested JDS could beat Velasquez in a wrestling match. You don't need good wrestling to have good take down defense or even take downs. Yes it helps, but if you look at someone like Cro Cop then you can see it's unnecessary. Same goes for GSP, he never wrestled yet he has arguably the best take downs in the sport. JDS has shown he has good take down defense and offence, any other wrestling training is just a bonus not a must to beat Velasquez.

Another thing I think it is worth mentioning in those fights Chelsea is that JDS was promised a title shot if he would have won. When a title shot is on the line you fight a lot more cautiously as you don't want to do anything stupid to lose your shot. And yeah like Chelsea said, nobody claimed JDS would beat Cain in a wrestling match, I said he has been working on takedown defense and wrestling for the best part of a year, so that "advantage" that Cain has might become a lot more marginal.
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Ok
    gre660wl
    Flyweight
    Flyweight

Post  gre660wl Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:52 pm

i reckon chael sonnen would beat him if he moved up to lhw, he would walk through his flashy punches lay him on his back and give him a anderson silva style beatdown for 5 rounds
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:58 pm

gre660wl wrote:i reckon chael sonnen would beat him if he moved up to lhw, he would walk through his flashy punches lay him on his back and give him a anderson silva style beatdown for 5 rounds

Or Jones would stuff his take downs, get a hold of him, throw him around like a sack of potatoes and destroy him Matt Hammil style minus the illegal elbows. Jones is a terrible matchup for Sonnen IMO. He's too big and strong for him.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:04 am

ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:
    gre660wl wrote:i reckon chael sonnen would beat him if he moved up to lhw, he would walk through his flashy punches lay him on his back and give him a anderson silva style beatdown for 5 rounds

Or Jones would stuff his take downs, get a hold of him, throw him around like a sack of potatoes and destroy him Matt Hammil style minus the illegal elbows. Jones is a terrible matchup for Sonnen IMO. He's too big and strong for him.

Jones is actually an ideal match up for Sonnen. He's not stopping those takedowns and Sonnen won't stand still the way EVERY one of Jones's opponents has. He's been spoon fed a bunch of slow unathletic plodders, over-rated UFC hype machine products, and a couple of hasbeens.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Anfields5thKing wrote:
    ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:

Jones is actually an ideal match up for Sonnen. He's not stopping those takedowns and Sonnen won't stand still the way EVERY one of Jones's opponents has. He's been spoon fed a bunch of slow unathletic plodders, over-rated UFC hype machine products, and a couple of hasbeens.

I disagree, Sonnen hasn't fought well at LHW. His takedowns were stuffed by the likes of Griffin and Babalu and Jones is much stronger than both of them. No one has been able to take Jones down, and that list of people consists of some impressive wrestlers. Bader, the Janitor, Hammil didn't get close to getting him down. Now you might say Sonnen is a better wrestler than all those fighters, which is true but he's also not as big and strong as them. I reckon Sonnen would have a lot of problems with Jones, especially with his poor submission defense.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:37 pm

ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:
    ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:

I disagree, Sonnen hasn't fought well at LHW. His takedowns were stuffed by the likes of Griffin and Babalu and Jones is much stronger than both of them. No one has been able to take Jones down, and that list of people consists of some impressive wrestlers. Bader, the Janitor, Hammil didn't get close to getting him down. Now you might say Sonnen is a better wrestler than all those fighters, which is true but he's also not as big and strong as them. I reckon Sonnen would have a lot of problems with Jones, especially with his poor submission defense.

He hasn't fought at LHW in YEARS.

None of those wrestlers are even close to Sonnen and he's a lot stronger than he was when he was originally fighting at 205. He's also much quicker and a far better boxer than any of those three. Sonnen's boxing sets up his takedowns and he could get inside on Jones and from there a takedown is a foregone conclusion.

Jones hasn't fought anyone of Sonnen's calibre yet. And don't say Shogun, because he didn't fight Shogun, he fought 10-20% of Shogun.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Anfield your bias for certain fighters (Sonnen, Machida, Anderson, BJ) and blind hatred for others (Edgar, Brock, GSP, Jones) is getting pretty old now mate. You're just repeating the same old excuses, "BJ won the first fight", "Shogun was 10% for the Jones fight, he's been spoonfed"... Yawn

I dont think anyone at LHW beats Jones, no established fighter anyway. Few years time we could see someone develop but as of now there are none who have a chance IMO. At HW (if he even moves up which i dont think he will) he will probably lose a couple.
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Bones is far too big for Sonnen, come on Anfield. I think Sonnen beats Anderson in a rematch but Someone who that long and powerfull I cant see Sonnen avoiding the sub against. At 205 Sonnen would be giving up so much size, He capitaised on Andersons lack or Physicality and Wrestling, Bones doenst have those problems and he knows a sub or two.

Axe you really see Bones staying at 205 for the rest of his career, he is 24 now and has looked the biggeer 205ers against Rampage, Bonnar and Griffin, in a couple of years I reckon he fills out and the cut gets too hard, I dont imagine a 225lbs guy with his frame would have a problem putting on enough muscle to be a big heavy.
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:41 am

Anfields5thKing wrote:
    ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:
    ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:

None of those wrestlers are even close to Sonnen and he's a lot stronger than he was when he was originally fighting at 205. He's also much quicker and a far better boxer than any of those three. Sonnen's boxing sets up his takedowns and he could get inside on Jones and from there a takedown is a foregone conclusion.

Jones hasn't fought anyone of Sonnen's calibre yet. And don't say Shogun, because he didn't fight Shogun, he fought 10-20% of Shogun.

That may be but is he stronger than Bader, Hammil and the Janitor? I don't think so. He is quicker and has better stand up, I agree but don't forget Jones will have a huge reach advantage. No matter how quick he is, shooting out from a distance will make his takedowns telegraphed and it's possible Jones can counter with a big knee or grab his neck and choke him with a guillotine. Sonnen has a habit of leaving his neck exposed when going for take downs.

Also I agree about the Shogun fight and I stated that right after the fight.

However size differences do matter. If you take Machida and then say Velasquez, both are top fighters but most people would only pick one winner and a big factor in that is size. Same applies to Sonnen and Shogun.

ChelseaQuinsfan
    ChelseaQuinsfan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  ChelseaQuinsfan Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:44 am

I agree with Ben, I think he'll end up as a HW. He's getting bigger every fight and still young, when he fills up he could be huge. I think at HW he might struggle against the top 2 in the division, Velasquez and JDS but he has a fair shout of beating both of them as well. There are some good fight for him there with the likes of Barnett and Overoid as well. I expect we will see him there in a year or two.
    Cowboys From Hell
    Cowboys From Hell
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Location : Dismantling the Sir Audley Harrison War Wagon, (With tears in my eyes) ***Now Back In Business !***

Post  Cowboys From Hell Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:16 pm

I'll be honest I think he gets wrecked at HW by quite a few fighters IMO.

Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:20 pm

I can understand why people think the move to HW is pretty much inevitable, but, TBH I'm still far from convinced at LHW. He's done well, don't get me wrong, but, victories against Vera, Matyushenko, Bader, a below par Shogun and a Rampage clearly past his best, doesn't immediately scream of clearing out LHW, no matter how convincing those wins are.

I'm not saying that he won't clear the division out, but, let's see how he fares against Evans, Machida, Hendo first. I'm still unconvinced about his footwork, although I do understand that it's all about opinions.

IMO, there's a number of HWs that could cause him huge issues - The likes of Cain, JDS, Carwin? Overoid and possibly even (hate to say it) Mir and Meathead, but time will tell.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:32 pm

rudeboyben84 wrote:Bones is far too big for Sonnen, come on Anfield. I think Sonnen beats Anderson in a rematch but Someone who that long and powerfull I cant see Sonnen avoiding the sub against. At 205 Sonnen would be giving up so much size, He capitaised on Andersons lack or Physicality and Wrestling, Bones doenst have those problems and he knows a sub or two.

Axe you really see Bones staying at 205 for the rest of his career, he is 24 now and has looked the biggeer 205ers against Rampage, Bonnar and Griffin, in a couple of years I reckon he fills out and the cut gets too hard, I dont imagine a 225lbs guy with his frame would have a problem putting on enough muscle to be a big heavy.

Bones's length is a disadvantage against someone who's quick and can get inside on him because it makes him more of a target for the takedown. He has horrific footwork as well so if someone does get inside he's not getting out of the way. That's what Rashad is going to capitalize on. Sonnen doesn't have Rashad's speed or KO power, but he's stronger and a much better wrestler. Rashad will end the hype if Bones finally has the balls to fight him after pulling a cowards act last time they were meant to fight.

All the fighters he's been fed have been plodders who amble forward and show no movement or speed. The wrestlers he's been given are guys who try and shoot from over a metre away. Sonnen will have hold of him BEFORE he commits to the takedown, Rashad could shoot from the dressing room and still get him down with his speed and Bones's clumsy footwork.

Last edited by Anfields5thKing on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:35 pm

ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:
    ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:
    Anfields5thKing wrote:
    ChelseaQuinsfan wrote:

That may be but is he stronger than Bader, Hammil and the Janitor? I don't think so. He is quicker and has better stand up, I agree but don't forget Jones will have a huge reach advantage. No matter how quick he is, shooting out from a distance will make his takedowns telegraphed and it's possible Jones can counter with a big knee or grab his neck and choke him with a guillotine. Sonnen has a habit of leaving his neck exposed when going for take downs.

Also I agree about the Shogun fight and I stated that right after the fight.

However size differences do matter. If you take Machida and then say Velasquez, both are top fighters but most people would only pick one winner and a big factor in that is size. Same applies to Sonnen and Shogun.

Are you really comparing a 240 natural HW and a 215 LHW to a 220 LHW and a 210 MW?? Completely different situation. Sonnen is as strong as most 205ers.

Sonnen won't be shooting from a distance, he'd be shooting from a contact position. Not sure where you arrive at the conclusion that he leaves his neck exposed when shooting for takedowns either.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:35 pm

The_Axe_Emperor wrote:Anfield your bias for certain fighters (Sonnen, Machida, Anderson, BJ) and blind hatred for others (Edgar, Brock, GSP, Jones) is getting pretty old now mate. You're just repeating the same old excuses, "BJ won the first fight", "Shogun was 10% for the Jones fight, he's been spoonfed"... Yawn

I dont think anyone at LHW beats Jones, no established fighter anyway. Few years time we could see someone develop but as of now there are none who have a chance IMO. At HW (if he even moves up which i dont think he will) he will probably lose a couple.

Sorry I must have missed where anyone was talking to you. Off you fuck like a good lad.
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Cowboys From Hell wrote:I'll be honest I think he gets wrecked at HW by quite a few fighters IMO.

Cain, JDS, Reem, Brock, Mir, Big Foot, Barnett, Sergei, Cormier and Werdum would all beat him IMO.
    Mannpagejackson
    Mannpagejackson
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  Mannpagejackson Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:03 pm

"Sorry I must have missed where anyone was talking to you. Off you fuck like a good lad."

Think its time we all agree to disagree on this one, befor anfield has another period and cries at someone else. Ha.

The axe is right, you do have bias towards some fighters, and i for one love that you do. I do, and Is that not the reason why we are all on here. We love fighters and fighting, we all know that jump off the sofa feeling when your fighter you like wins or when a guy youve been calling class for ages makes the grade and pulls off a quality win. This is why we fight with venomous passion over jds and cain. And jonny bones v other light heavies.

We all Have our opinions but telling people to fuck off aint the armbar way, that shit is out of order, everyone has there own valid opinion arguing fine, fucking people off makes you a mindless ass. Cut that shit out, were all fight bretherin and whilst were on the issue, nobody on here cheats either, i usually post my predictions first, 2brutal is a computer retard, im being serious this guy didnt have an avatar pic for 2months cos he couldnt work out how to do it. But the guy knows more about mma than anyone you cud think of, he copies the list and then puts in his own results, hence why he does better than those he supposedly copies from in the league and cups.

As for the superman issue, it wasnt an issue, he posted late, but dint know the results, we were on a night shift together, he posted during the card cos he forgot to post earlier, if there are any tips on the fights in the movie the other guys, then yes he cheated but seen as how that film is a barrell of awesomeness and contains no mma at all, i think he's ok, Simples. Lets end all this hostility here.

Ps cain is gunna smash jds. cheers

Last edited by Mannpagejackson on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    rudeboyben84
    rudeboyben84
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  rudeboyben84 Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Anfields5thKing wrote:
    rudeboyben84 wrote:Bones is far too big for Sonnen, come on Anfield. I think Sonnen beats Anderson in a rematch but Someone who that long and powerfull I cant see Sonnen avoiding the sub against. At 205 Sonnen would be giving up so much size, He capitaised on Andersons lack or Physicality and Wrestling, Bones doenst have those problems and he knows a sub or two.

Bones's length is a disadvantage against someone who's quick and can get inside on him because it makes him more of a target for the takedown. He has horrific footwork as well so if someone does get inside he's not getting out of the way. That's what Rashad is going to capitalize on. Sonnen doesn't have Rashad's speed or KO power, but he's stronger and a much better wrestler. Rashad will end the hype if Bones finally has the balls to fight him after pulling a cowards act last time they were meant to fight.

All the fighters he's been fed have been plodders who amble forward and show no movement or speed. The wrestlers he's been given are guys who try and shoot from over a metre away. Sonnen will have hold of him BEFORE he commits to the takedown, Rashad could shoot from the dressing room and still get him down with his speed and Bones's clumsy footwork.

The Length would be a great advantage off his back, Sonnen or Rashad will very well put him there but that Length means he will avoid them GnP him silly. Also with the size and speed I think he could scramble out from them. How he copes with an explosive wrestler hasnt been tested but Rashad will show that.

I dont know if Id call Sonnen stronger than Rashad who looks a powerhoure these days, He is tougher and more agressive though and thats maby what it would take to catch him when his feet arent set propperly. I can see Evans being a little more hesitant and paying for it, he hasnt Sonnens chin and I can see him eating a headkick or Knee and getting his lights turned out...

Where as I think Sonnen would get Triangled because he is harder to KO Wink
    ------------------------------

King you really think he stays at 205? Its not about clearing out the devision why most people see him as a Heavyweight, its the Struve picture! Laughing Dude is fucking huge and the cut will start getting too much for him... happened to Overeem and I reckon it happens to him.

----------------------------------------

PS Manpage, watch Cain duck into an uppercut and not get back up Twisted Evil
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:21 pm

How predictable Anfield. You're an incredibly bitter individual for some reason...

We all have our favourites bu most of us can actually admit that they have faults and may not be the best, you can't. Also there's literally no need to react like you do 95% of the time, seriously, you just ruin the discussions when you start naming calling, very childish. Grow up or at the very least mate lighten up, please
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Mannpagejackson wrote:"Sorry I must have missed where anyone was talking to you. Off you fuck like a good lad."

Think its time we all agree to disagree on this one, befor anfield has another period and cries at someone else. Ha.

The axe is right, you do have bias towards some fighters, and i for one love that you do. I do, and Is that not the reason why we are all on here. We love fighters and fighting, we all know that jump off the sofa feeling when your fighter you like wins or when a guy youve been calling class for ages makes the grade and pulls off a quality win. This is why we fight with venomous passion over jds and cain. And jonny bones v other light heavies.

We all Have our opinions but telling people to fuck off aint the armbar way, that shit is out of order, everyone has there own valid opinion arguing fine, fucking people off makes you a mindless ass. Cut that shit out, were all fight bretherin and whilst were on the issue, nobody on here cheats either, i usually post my predictions first, 2brutal is a computer retard, im being serious this guy didnt have an avatar pic for 2months cos he couldnt work out how to do it. But the guy knows more about mma than anyone you cud think of, he copies the list and then puts in his own results, hence why he does better than those he supposedly copies from in the league and cups.

As for the superman issue, it wasnt an issue, he posted late, but dint know the results, we were on a night shift together, he posted during the card cos he forgot to post earlier, if there are any tips on the fights in the movie the other guys, then yes he cheated but seen as how that film is a barrell of awesomeness and contains no mma at all, i think he's ok, Simples. Lets end all this hostility here.

Ps cain is gunna smash jds. cheers

I don't know in which league or cup 2brutal is doing better than those who he supposedly copied off seeing how i'm top in the league and i'm the cup holder, but anyway, 2brutal might have allegedly not cheated but I don't understand how you're claiming superman punch didn't, not only did me and payne catch him posting payne's predictions and forgetting to take out a comment that payne added into his predictions, but he wrote that he predicted tactically to ensure he won. This issue was over weeks ago anyway, so I don't know why you're bringing it up again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 pm