THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+12
Ginginho
redmeanie77
ChelseaQuinsfan
superman_punch
Mryzyz
Cowboys From Hell
efils_god
p4pnumber_1
Sheldan
Once Mohawked Pete
Mannpagejackson
payneNglory1
16 posters

2011 Prediction League RD 2-Season 3

2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

2011 Prediction League RD 2-Season 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: 2011 Prediction League RD 2-Season 3

Post  2brutal Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:38 am

Sheldan wrote:I wish people would cover their tracks better when they were influenced by/copied other peoples picks.
    Sheldan if you mean me you are sadly mistaken i pasted the person above me but the last 2 fights i pasted the picks i thought plus i wud say i am the most outspoken poster about who i think will win fights if not one of the most outspoken
    efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

2011 Prediction League RD 2-Season 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: 2011 Prediction League RD 2-Season 3

Post  efils_god Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:39 am

payneNglory1 wrote:Here's the random Trumps (if needed)for those that forgot,Courtesy of my kids

Pete - 35:Michael Johnson vs. Paul Sass - Johnson UD sorted it himself
    Efils - 29:Eric Prindle vs. Abe Wagner – Prindle KO 1
    Cowboy - 38:T.J. Grant vs. Shane Roller : Roller UD
    Gin - 34:Rafaello Oliveira UD

Why was the Easton fight cancelled? Was it not announced about a week ago? but whatever, i got the same trump points anyway, so say thanks to your kids! Smile
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Payne? Any chance that your kids could make my next round picks please? Mine have been truely terrible. Think I got about two fights right last night....Couldn't pick my nose. Embarassed
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:54 pm

2brutal wrote:
    Sheldan wrote:I wish people would cover their tracks better when they were influenced by/copied other peoples picks.
    Sheldan if you mean me you are sadly mistaken i pasted the person above me but the last 2 fights i pasted the picks i thought plus i wud say i am the most outspoken poster about who i think will win fights if not one of the most outspoken

Well I was talking about you, I just found it funny how you had just wrote out the names of the first half of your picks, then the last 3 were written out with the full fight how I write them, and were exactly the same picks that I had made until you edited it 10 minutes after I wrote the comment about copying. But if you're saying that you didn't copy them then you have no reason to lie so I believe you, it must just be me being pety.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:04 pm

efils_god wrote:
    payneNglory1 wrote:Here's the random Trumps (if needed)for those that forgot,Courtesy of my kids

Why was the Easton fight cancelled? Was it not announced about a week ago? but whatever, i got the same trump points anyway, so say thanks to your kids! Smile

I was away from my computer untill the end of the week,so couldn't make the changes with enough time for people to change there picks.

Pete,I'll ask em Very Happy

though they went 1-3 with the random Trump picks last night
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:47 pm

sheldan you were on chat box that night when payne said it is fine paste the persons above then change who u think i copied gings changed a couple then you were above gin and you had the same people winning as i though ging didnt so i pasted them 2 i made it clear as hell didnt try cover anything at all
    and as to the editing 10 minute bull shit you are talking shit

the only edit i made was changing rumble from ko 1 to ud which obv was a mistake, i think u had the neer fight ud i never once had neer going the distance so i think you got confused mate,

there are about 20 or so diffrent sites that writers give there predictions before the fight i lread those on fighters i dont know much about not u or any others on here lol i read bleacher report mmabay ufc daily and mmamania, not sheldanmma
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:00 pm

payneNglory1 wrote:
    efils_god wrote:

I was away from my computer untill the end of the week,so couldn't make the changes with enough time for people to change there picks.

Pete,I'll ask em Very Happy

though they went 1-3 with the random Trump picks last night

1 from 3 is about where I'm at just now. Been absolute shite recently (ie all the time) Should definitely take more time on them I think.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:21 pm

2brutal wrote:sheldan you were on chat box that night when payne said it is fine paste the persons above then change who u think i copied gings changed a couple then you were above gin and you had the same people winning as i though ging didnt so i pasted them 2 i made it clear as hell didnt try cover anything at all

the only edit i made was changing rumble from ko 1 to ud which obv was a mistake, i think u had the neer fight ud i never once had neer going the distance so i think you got confused mate,

there are about 20 or so diffrent sites that writers give there predictions before the fight i lread those on fighters i dont know much about not u or any others on here lol i read bleacher report mmabay ufc daily and mmamania, not sheldanmma

Is there no punctuation on your keyboard?
    superman_punch
    superman_punch
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  superman_punch Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Like that new avatar pic brutal. Who needs a UFC countdown show when anticipation on the armbar is building day by day. War Cain!!!! my confidence is growing. I'm on about 91% confidence at the minute
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:28 pm

superman_punch wrote:Like that new avatar pic brutal. Who needs a UFC countdown show when anticipation on the armbar is building day by day. War Cain!!!! my confidence is growing. I'm on about 91% confidence at the minute

Get the feeling that this fight is going to be quite divisive.....I'm nailing my colours firmly with Cain....You'll all be upset to hear (bearing in mind my track record of late). Still think it will be a cracker like. Would have much preferred it, if Cain hadn't had so long out.
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:47 pm

2brutal wrote:sheldan you were on chat box that night when payne said it is fine paste the persons above then change who u think i copied gings changed a couple then you were above gin and you had the same people winning as i though ging didnt so i pasted them 2 i made it clear as hell didnt try cover anything at all

I said in my last post that I believe you, you don't need to give me a back story about where you get your picks from.
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:27 pm

cool mate i only research the 10 percent of ppl i dnt know

Sorry Axe for the punctuation i will work on it my friend. Check that out a full stop and some capital letters.

real reason is im jus lazy
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:30 pm

pete dnt worry you cudnt jinx it cain is the man

sp 91 percent that all im at 100 and growing

sheldan and quinns you can get some decent odds for jds you might as well earn some free money seeing it is a done deal Very Happy
    Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:37 pm

2brutal wrote:sheldan and quinns you can get some decent odds for jds you might as well earn some free money seeing it is a done deal Very Happy

Last time I checked, JDS was the favourite.

Well he was until I just checked, Cain is the marginal favourite now, silly bookmakers, easy money for me.
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:43 pm

oddschecker.com shows all the betting sites none have jds favourite

cain 8/13
    jds 6/5
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:44 pm

ben

you are right when you say jds has the better record but you can only beat whats in front of you
    2brutal
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  2brutal Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:45 pm

good luck mate

are you going to ufc138
    Mannpagejackson
    Mannpagejackson
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  Mannpagejackson Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Current up to date odds on cain v jds as per bodog.com

04:15 - UFC 139
    Cain Velasquez - Junior Dos Santos
    1.71 2.15

Cain is favourate, but bookeys think it will be close. I also have read an article stating jds started favourate, had gone way down to really big numbers as a heavy outsider, but has come back and settled as underdog. Bookmakers fancy cain sheldan.

Last edited by Mannpagejackson on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:51 pm

2brutal wrote:pete dnt worry you cudnt jinx it cain is the man

sp 91 percent that all im at 100 and growing

sheldan and quinns you can get some decent odds for jds you might as well earn some free money seeing it is a done deal Very Happy

I'd been calling Cain as the future of HW in UFC since I first saw him (his first UFC fight against Brad Morris), and the Velasquez that smashed Lesnar, I would have maybe 60/40 against the JDS that destroyed Carwin, my major doubt, is the time he's had off.. I still fancy Cain to do the job, but I'm under no illusions about how tough a fight it will be.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:16 pm