THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+8
2brutal
pinsman
The_Axe_Emperor
Paddyjock
Ginginho
redmeanie77
rudeboyben84
Sheldan
12 posters

Looking For MMA Bloggers

Sheldan
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Looking For MMA Bloggers - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking For MMA Bloggers

Post  Sheldan Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:12 am

Yeah mate any of those ideas sound great Very Happy .. I go on holiday on Sunday so I won't be able to do any reviews on any of the ones you mentioned so it would help a lot if you could do something like that Smile .. The Jon Jones idea is a good one too, like I said to a few others, if you ever have anything on your mind no matter the sport, just write it up and i'll be more then happy to post it on the site.
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  p4pnumber_1 Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:18 am

No problem mate, will do Very Happy
    Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Ginginho Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:35 am

pinsman wrote:Just had a scan, get some rugby on there gin! Would be interested to see your take on the teams and favs for the RWC? Take it your from NZ?

Yep Kiwi as!! Although I must say that I'm not the biggest rugby fan - I prefer football. I have a horrible feeling the Aussies will win this one. They seem to be the type of team that could lose to any of the top 6 teams but they also have the best team to beat the All Blacks. They have a good coach too. The ABs home advantage will be negated by the immense pressure they will be under. And if McCaw and Carter get injured........

Paddyjock wrote:Ging I'm coming to Auckland from 9th September until 3rd of October for the World Cup. I'be got tickets to every group game at Eden Park. Might even have a spare.....

Shit bro - that will be awesome. I remember you saying that you would be over in another thread. Are you following a particular team?

Although Eden Park ain't much of a ground apparently....

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/rugby-world-cup-2011/news/article.cfm?c_id=522&objectid=10734566

Couple of words of advice. DO NOT rely on public transport in Auckland unless you are just taking a train to the game. It's shit. Get a car. The roads and traffic aren't much better but at least you are in control Smile I gotta a spare car if you need one. Piece of shit but reliable enough.

Are you in Auckland the whole time?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 pm