The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

Training suppliment advise.

pinsman
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Training suppliment advise.

Post  pinsman on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Evening chaps, I know theres a few hardcore trainers on here... just looking for some advise really... I'm thinking about doing a course of PCT (post cycle therpy). There not illegal as far as I know as I don't wanna be doing no illegal sups, and people use them after using steroids to get there testosterone levels back up to normal. I'm looking to do them to put a bit of size on quickly...

Has anyone done a cycle and does anyone have any first hand exprience with them?

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Re: Training suppliment advise.

Post  the_king on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:39 pm

i dont know too much about them but i saw a documentary call the man who's arms exploded.

they guy was called greg valentino who was taking both steroids and pct with very bad consiquences. id advise you check it out fully before dabbling with the roids.

its also worth talking to a doctor as i heard of loads of cases where people with un diagnosed heart conditions get seriously ill.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:00 pm

the_king wrote:i dont know too much about them but i saw a documentary call the man who's arms exploded.

You are VERY persuasive King. Say no more, thats all i need to read to say no to steds. Laughing

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:22 pm

The_Axe_Emperor wrote:
    the_king wrote:i dont know too much about them but i saw a documentary call the man who's arms exploded.

You are VERY persuasive King. Say no more, thats all i need to read to say no to steds. Laughing

lol i dont get you?
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  The_Axe_Emperor on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:29 pm

OK, well the way i see it is, if you take roids your arms will explode. I don't want my arms to explode, so i will say NO to steroids.

Very Happy

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:32 pm

oh lol ok. have you seen the documentary axe if you havnt check it out its crazy.
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KalDog on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:34 pm

My best friend was into roids, was a wee skinny thing when he was younger and became obsessed about it, don't get me wrong, he turned into a big fucker, but he was on all sorts. Decca, HGH, insulin..... I don't care what anyone says, that can't be good for you.

I've always found creatine has worked just fine for me, it suits me just fine and I find it aids recovery really well
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KalDog on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:37 pm

the_king wrote:oh lol ok. have you seen the documentary axe if you havnt check it out its crazy.

Is it the one where the guy was nuts about his biceps and one of them actually exploded? If that's the one it's crazy

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:40 pm

KalDog wrote:My best friend was into roids, was a wee skinny thing when he was younger and became obsessed about it, don't get me wrong, he turned into a big fucker, but he was on all sorts. Decca, HGH, insulin..... I don't care what anyone says, that can't be good for you.

I've always found creatine has worked just fine for me, it suits me just fine and I find it aids recovery really well

i use a mix of creatine and whey protien that works helped me put on about 20lbs, i knew a guy who roided and every time he had alcohol he was a maniac.

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:42 pm

KalDog wrote:
    the_king wrote:oh lol ok. have you seen the documentary axe if you havnt check it out its crazy.

Is it the one where the guy was nuts about his biceps and one of them actually exploded? If that's the one it's crazy

yeah thats the one, did you see the scene where he was injecting in his bathroom and there was so much blood it looked freddy kruger look like childrens tv.
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KalDog on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:43 pm

the_king wrote:
    KalDog wrote:My best friend was into roids, was a wee skinny thing when he was younger and became obsessed about it, don't get me wrong, he turned into a big fucker, but he was on all sorts. Decca, HGH, insulin..... I don't care what anyone says, that can't be good for you.

i use a mix of creatine and whey protien that works helped me put on about 20lbs, i knew a guy who roided and every time he had alcohol he was a maniac.

Lol, my best friend was putting so much shit into himself he would take GBH just to sleep, then get up and bang a few ephedrine to get him through the day..... CRAZY
    KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KalDog on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 pm

the_king wrote:
    KalDog wrote:

yeah thats the one, did you see the scene where he was injecting in his bathroom and there was so much blood it looked freddy kruger look like childrens tv.

Yeah, I was thinking "fuck sake, enough is enough mate, look at what your doing to yourself"
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Honestly, if you want to get bigger the best thing to do(i don't consider steroids an option), and it's disgusting, is to drink purified chicken breasts. Cook them, stick them into a plenty with some rice and some veg and some water and blend them. It tastes horrible but it works really well. do that twice a day, plus protein shakes and you'll start to gain size.
    Mryzyz
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Mryzyz on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:55 pm

You could just inject oil into your arms. It's all the rage in Brazil.

KalDog
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  KalDog on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Anfields5thKing wrote:Honestly, if you want to get bigger the best thing to do(i don't consider steroids an option), and it's disgusting, is to drink purified chicken breasts. Cook them, stick them into a plenty with some rice and some veg and some water and blend them. It tastes horrible but it works really well. do that twice a day, plus protein shakes and you'll start to gain size.

The guy I was talking about used to blend tuna, bran flakes and chicken into a shake..... Boke!!!
    Sheldan
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Sheldan on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:57 pm

You need to look no further than what happened to Chris Beniot to put you off using steroids.

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Mryzyz wrote:You could just inject oil into your arms. It's all the rage in Brazil.

oil in the arms now i have seen it all, but that video what the fuuuuck
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Fucking hell Mryzyz,that's fucking nasty mate.

That proper made my stomach turn.
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Sheldan wrote:You need to look no further than what happened to Chris Beniot to put you off using steroids.

Concussions caused what Benoit did. Severe brain damage. His brain was in the same condition as an 85 year old with advanced alzeimhers. It was not a result of roid rage. That has been proven.

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Anfields5thKing wrote:
    Sheldan wrote:You need to look no further than what happened to Chris Beniot to put you off using steroids.

Concussions caused what Benoit did. Severe brain damage. His brain was in the same condition as an 85 year old with advanced alzeimhers. It was not a result of roid rage. That has been proven.

anfield who was the former wrestler that conducted the examination iv totally forgot his name.
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Christopher Nowinski. His career was ended by a concussion so he decided to become an expert in the field. He's done some great things with his work.

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Anfields5thKing wrote:Christopher Nowinski. His career was ended by a concussion so he decided to become an expert in the field. He's done some great things with his work.

thats the name, didnt he convinve vince macmahon to introduce the wellness program.

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:56 pm

not to mention work with countless nfl physios and doctors.
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:08 am

No, the wellness programme was brought in after Eddie Guerrero died.

Nowinski convinced Vince to ban unprotected chair and kendo stick shots to the head.

the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:55 am

Anfields5thKing wrote:No, the wellness programme was brought in after Eddie Guerrero died.

Nowinski convinced Vince to ban unprotected chair and kendo stick shots to the head.

anfield sorry i seem to be asking too many wwe questions but what are your thoughts on extreme wrestling. ie, ecw and the odd wwe match were chair shots were not protected, i only ask because i did pro wrestling 96-05. and belive me on a smaller venue scale my body is fucked and im only 26.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:23 pm