THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+17
Cowboys From Hell
the_king
sunthunder
Mryzyz
Once Mohawked Pete
manschesthair_utd
Ginginho
rudeboyben84
p4pnumber_1
KalDog
Anfields5thKing
Sheldan
The_Axe_Emperor
2brutal
redmeanie77
pinsman
superman_punch
21 posters

Just a thought in regards of recent armbar attacks

SirSquatAlot
    SirSquatAlot
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Just a thought in regards of recent armbar attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a thought in regards of recent armbar attacks

Post  SirSquatAlot Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Thank gawd for the Armbar is all i can say. I had only just started using 606 to see what people were saying and was about to never use it again till i seen somebody (sorry, i can't remember who!) advising we check out the Armbar. Intelligent articles, good humour and the occasional argument. All good in my book! Smile

Also, i work over in Belfast from time to time and usually on my own so i might post on here the next time i'm heading over if anybody fancies a beer. It gets lonely Sad
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Just a thought in regards of recent armbar attacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a thought in regards of recent armbar attacks

Post  p4pnumber_1 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:29 pm

SirSquatAlot wrote:Thank gawd for the Armbar is all i can say. I had only just started using 606 to see what people were saying and was about to never use it again till i seen somebody (sorry, i can't remember who!) advising we check out the Armbar. Intelligent articles, good humour and the occasional argument. All good in my book! Smile

Also, i work over in Belfast from time to time and usually on my own so i might post on here the next time i'm heading over if anybody fancies a beer. It gets lonely Sad

Certainly Sir, give me a shout when you're coming over!
    SirSquatAlot
    SirSquatAlot
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  SirSquatAlot Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:05 pm

p4pnumber_1 wrote:
    SirSquatAlot wrote:Thank gawd for the Armbar is all i can say. I had only just started using 606 to see what people were saying and was about to never use it again till i seen somebody (sorry, i can't remember who!) advising we check out the Armbar. Intelligent articles, good humour and the occasional argument. All good in my book! Smile

Certainly Sir, give me a shout when you're coming over!

Excellent! Got the excitment of Aberdeen and Nottingham to enjoy over the next couple of weeks before finding out when i'll be back in N.I. The excitement never ends...
    wilksdaman
    wilksdaman
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  wilksdaman Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:30 pm

We've built up something wonderful here. It'd be a shame to let it go. Part of the appeal of this place is the fact that it has a real "community feel" probably due to the fact we have a manageable amount of members - not too few but not too many. Everything has their own character etc. We all know a little about each other and some are becoming pretty good buddies.

Long live the Armbar. cheers

Last edited by wilksdaman on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:54 pm

If there's no swearing I can't go.
    Paddyjock
    Paddyjock
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paddyjock Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Its all good guys!! Just so some of the newer guys know, I am the Admin. I don't post on here a lot anymore due to various work/life pressures but I do check up most days. I'm really glad that people feel it has a family feel to it.

Still think we should do a big meet up for the next UFC event in the UK or Ireland!!

P.S I'm originally from Coleraine. From G-Mac to McIlroy - N.Ireland - the home of the US Open Champion since 2010!

cheers cheers
    p4pnumber_1
    p4pnumber_1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  p4pnumber_1 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Paddyjock wrote:Its all good guys!! Just so some of the newer guys know, I am the Admin. I don't post on here a lot anymore due to various work/life pressures but I do check up most days. I'm really glad that people feel it has a family feel to it.

Still think we should do a big meet up for the next UFC event in the UK or Ireland!!

P.S I'm originally from Coleraine. From G-Mac to McIlroy - N.Ireland - the home of the US Open Champion since 2010!

cheers cheers

Great idea about the meet up at the next UK/Ireland event Paddy! Would definitely be up for that! cheers
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Every family needs a reunion cheers

If you all did meet up for an event,just make sure there's plenty of pictures and vids to post on here afterwards.

They'll have to be good ones though to top Paddy and Burrso's Arianny and the girls pics.

Who else went with you Paddy and what ever happened to Burrso?
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Was it Burrso and KingFedor??

Both of them disappeared.

I've put up a poll. Go and vote.
    Paddyjock
    Paddyjock
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paddyjock Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Yeah it was Burrso and King Fedor in Manchester. I'm both still personal friends with both of them. King Fedor's wife is about to give birth to their second so he has other things on his mind. Burrso is a Leeds fan so there is probably nothing on his mind!! Smile
    Paddyjock
    Paddyjock
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Paddyjock Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Worth mentioning that KingFedor's oldest daughter is called Maia after the BJJ miester.
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:30 pm

KingFedor that was him,wish him our best for the new kid.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 pm