THE ARMBAR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Armbar is a virtual meeting ground for all MMA fans to log on, read up and discuss all the latest MMA news

+10
hendos_right_hook
payneNglory1
Shanemc
Once Mohawked Pete
Anfields5thKing
Sly Uses
efils_god
the_king
The_Axe_Emperor
wilksdaman
14 posters

So we've got the discussion thread, but pure and simple...who will you be cheering on the 23rd?

Poll

Who's your boy, Brock or Cain?

[ 9 ]
    So we've got the discussion thread, but pure and simple...who will you be cheering on the 23rd? I_vote_lcap45%So we've got the discussion thread, but pure and simple...who will you be cheering on the 23rd? I_vote_rcap [45%] 
    [ 11 ]
    So we've got the discussion thread, but pure and simple...who will you be cheering on the 23rd? I_vote_lcap55%So we've got the discussion thread, but pure and simple...who will you be cheering on the 23rd? I_vote_rcap [55%] 

Total Votes: 20
    wilksdaman
    wilksdaman
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

So we've got the discussion thread, but pure and simple...who will you be cheering on the 23rd? Empty So we've got the discussion thread, but pure and simple...who will you be cheering on the 23rd?

Post  wilksdaman Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:57 am

Thought it would be interesting just to see the split on the forum in black and white! Cast your vote.
    The_Axe_Emperor
    The_Axe_Emperor
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

So we've got the discussion thread, but pure and simple...who will you be cheering on the 23rd? Empty Re: So we've got the discussion thread, but pure and simple...who will you be cheering on the 23rd?

Post  The_Axe_Emperor Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:12 am

Twisted Evil
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

So we've got the discussion thread, but pure and simple...who will you be cheering on the 23rd? Empty Re: So we've got the discussion thread, but pure and simple...who will you be cheering on the 23rd?

Post  the_king Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:27 am

So we've got the discussion thread, but pure and simple...who will you be cheering on the 23rd? Z

my vote goes to the vanilla gorilla
    efils_god
    efils_god
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  efils_god Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:36 am

I'll be cheering for Cain. Will be tough for him though unless he can avoid the TD. If he can get it past round 2, he wins i'd say.
    Sly Uses
    Sly Uses
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  Sly Uses Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:11 pm

dont really mind, I think Cain is a little more exciting though so I voted for him
    Anfields5thKing
    Anfields5thKing
    Light Heavyweight
    Light Heavyweight

Post  Anfields5thKing Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:30 pm

I've been a Cain fan for a few years now, Always said he was the future of the division and he will take over from Fedor as the number 1 HW in the world.
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Once Mohawked Pete
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Once Mohawked Pete Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:26 pm

With Anfield on this one. Never made any secret that I thought Cain would be a future HW champion.

Surely the whole amatuerish rush from Brock won't catch Velasquez out, but, let's not forget that I had a good few hundred quid on Carwin to win. Embarassed
    Shanemc
    Shanemc
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  Shanemc Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:49 pm

cheering for cain as i think hes the much better fighter but think brock's size will be the difference in the end
    payneNglory1
    payneNglory1
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  payneNglory1 Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:29 pm

I'm abit on the fence on this fight.

Cain has far more rounded skills,but I can't see Brock with his size and strength advantage,not getting the takedown and finishing on top of Cain at some stage,where I think Cain takes a beatdown.

So in the predictions I'm backing Brock,but wouldn't mind at all if Cain became Champ.

hendos_right_hook
    hendos_right_hook
    Welterweight
    Welterweight

Post  hendos_right_hook Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:14 pm

6/6

A perfect split

Very Happy
    GSPfan11
    Featherweight
    Featherweight

Post  GSPfan11 Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Lesnar wins. To big to strong. If Cain was abit bigger I'd be tempted to go with him. Infact I don't think there's another HW in the world I'd back to beat Cain apart from Brock! And yes that does include the mighty fedor
    Ginginho
    Ginginho
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  Ginginho Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:06 am

I can't read the poll - it's all in black but my vote is for Cain. As long as he doesn't get wrestlefucked to death by Brock, Cain seems to be more skilled everywhere else and his cardio will see him home
    the_king
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  the_king Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:11 am

7-7 this is great lol iv never seen a more devided poll.
    redmeanie77
    redmeanie77
    Middleweight
    Middleweight

Post  redmeanie77 Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:13 am

I voted for wanting Brock to win.
    Gibmeister
    Gibmeister
    Bantamweight
    Bantamweight

Post  Gibmeister Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:22 am

Cain doesn't have the power to KO Brock
    Cain doesn't have the technicals to submit Brock
    Cain doesnt have the strength to out wrestle or lay and pray Brock

I still going for a Cain win.... cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:21 pm